PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Next Bills Logical Offensive Cordinator?

bigbub2352
12-18-2007, 08:37 AM
We obviously will be active in FA, and having 10 draft picks maybe more after JP trade and figures i have read have us 20-30 million under the cap, we can spend and fill roles that will elevate us

My question is who do we bring in to guide this very young offense to its first playoff birth in 8yrs next year?

I think it will either be Turk Schonert or Alex Van Pelt, they have been here with Trent his hole time here, and probably know him best

also with this organizations track record we will not go after anyone top flight

who do u guyz think it will be?

and for the record see you the **** later Stevie boy, u held this offense down long enough with ur inept play calling and under use of Lynch and the rest of the Rbs bye bye dont let the door hit u in the arse on the way out, it truly is a blessing in disguise him leaving

Romes
12-18-2007, 08:43 AM
i would think smart money is on Schonert. AVP might get bumped to QB coach, but i doubt he goes from quality control straight to OC.

the guy I'd really like to see though is Mariucci. Callahan is another name that is intreagueing.

bigbub2352
12-18-2007, 10:17 AM
i would think smart money is on Schonert. AVP might get bumped to QB coach, but i doubt he goes from quality control straight to OC.

the guy I'd really like to see though is Mariucci. Callahan is another name that is intreagueing.
i would luv to have a name OC, but knowing how conservative DJ and the FO is it will be internal

justasportsfan
12-18-2007, 10:17 AM
i would luv to have a name OC, but knowing how conservative DJ and the FO is it will be internal

Billick?

Meathead
12-18-2007, 10:19 AM
i would like to know who is the next bills illogical offensive coordinator cuz we seem to be having a run of those

Kerr
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
According to pfw's sources it's likely gonna be someone from the outside.