PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: To the guys who went to Cleveland - TE and Gloves

Ebenezer
12-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Forked from: To the guys who went to Cleveland (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2247906)

It was definitely a snow storm, but was it one of the worst you sat through? The only reason i ask is that people seem to be all over trent for wearing gloves and playing poorly.

From what it looked like on television, it seemed like a regular snow game,but i heard the game was really kind of unique. even for buffalo. So i think you probably should rank TE's ability to handle the cold from the dolphins game and the next two games. Those are your more typical buffalo cold games.

how about this as a tact....

could TE have been struggling because he is from California and just never had the opportunity to see weather like that let alone play a football game in it?? geez....

LtFinFan66
12-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Lynch never played in snow before 2 weeks ago

Ebenezer
12-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Lynch never played in snow before 2 weeks ago
running and throwing in that crap are vastly different...and ML wasn't superb on Sunday either.

Crisis
12-19-2007, 11:21 PM
anyone else think parrish looked kind of awkward in the snow

LtFinFan66
12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
running and throwing in that crap are vastly different...and ML wasn't superb on Sunday either.I wasn't making excuses....just pointing it out to the ******ed posts who think just because a guy plays in Buffalo that he should be a wizard in snow

Ebenezer
12-19-2007, 11:29 PM
I wasn't making excuses....just pointing it out to the ******ed posts who think just because a guy plays in Buffalo that he should be a wizard in snow
I agree...sometimes I think people in Buffalo forget that HS & college players stop playing in mid November. Also, before the mid-80s the Bills had almost no adverse winter games because during the 14 game era the Bills ALWAYS played the last two games away - they almost never had a December home game.

jamze132
12-20-2007, 04:10 AM
I agree...sometimes I think people in Buffalo forget that HS & college players stop playing in mid November. Also, before the mid-80s the Bills had almost no adverse winter games because during the 14 game era the Bills ALWAYS played the last two games away - they almost never had a December home game.
I like the fact that teams can come to Buffalo during the end of the season. Once our own players have enough experience in those conditions, it might give us an advantage over the visiting team. Hence one of the many reasons we need to be really good at running and stopping the run.