PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: YEAH JIMBO!!!

Pride
12-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Forked from: YEAH JIMBO!!! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2249076)

It does make me feel like a deal is already in place for someone to buy the team after Ralph passes but it can not be released.

Can anyone think of any particular reason why Wilson, the new owner, or the NFL may not want to, or even be able to, announce new ownership if it is, in fact, already a done deal?

Do any NFL rules prohibit 2 owners, or something like that?

I'm trying to think back to the Kansas City situation, when a new owner was brought in, given majority ownership, and the changeover that occurred.

OpIv37
12-20-2007, 08:29 AM
the only thing I can think of is that Wilson or Kelly's group or whoever is trying to keep the details of their bid to buy the Bills as secret as possible in case anyone wants to attempt to beat their bid.

Otherwise, I don't know why they wouldn't be able to announce it.

Don't Panic
12-20-2007, 08:37 AM
That news is about as good as one could hope for... I think we can all have faith that the Bills are staying in Buffalo. Even if its two games in Toronto that ends up shaking out, they'll still be called the Buffalo Bills. Thanks Jimbo! We'll get you that Super Bowl yet!

THATHURMANATOR
12-20-2007, 08:42 AM
This has me very excited!

THATHURMANATOR
12-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Jimbo should run for mayor of Buffalo!

Gunzlingr
12-20-2007, 08:48 AM
The Vikings are owned by more than 2 people IRC.