PDA

View Full Version : No Sacks

jdbillsfan
12-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Our O-Line has definitely improved this year, especially in pass blocking. They seem to be giving a lot of time to the QB, but....

Is it a coincidence that Trent has started the past 3 games?

Even if JP didn't get hit, I am sure he would have tripped over his feet or something.

Owen DeBoard
12-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Edwards makes very good decisions and will throw the ball away. JP tried to make something out of nothing and didnt want to throw the ball away.

justasportsfan
12-20-2007, 10:43 AM
we played who the last 3 games?

2 sacks against the PAts and Jags wasn't bad either.

madness
12-20-2007, 10:43 AM
This week will be as good as a test as any. The Giants D-line is a sacking machine.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2007, 10:52 AM
They've really done a nice job and kudos to our RB's for picking up the blitz well. Edwards has gotten the ball out much faster than Losman and it really shows. Man, I hope Edwards continues to grow and Bill Walsh was right. :pray:

The King
12-20-2007, 10:53 AM
The next two games will show a lot as I think the Midgets and Igles both have solid lines.

PECKERWOOD
12-20-2007, 10:59 AM
The next two games will show a lot as I think the Midgets and Igles both have solid lines.

Especially the Giants.. Osi and Strahan are one of the best DE tandems in the league. I know the Eagles have a guy named Cole? I think.. He is 2nd in the league with sacks. The guy is still relatively unknown despite his sack total.

madness
12-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Especially the Giants.. Osi and Strahan are one of the best DE tandems in the league.

And it's not just them. Tuck, their 3rd DE, has 10 sacks and their DT(Robbins) has 6.

jdbillsfan
12-20-2007, 11:33 AM

I agree.

I did take a shot at Losman and I do believe that he would have been sacked in one of those 3 games at least, but it is nice to see the O-Line give so much time no matter who is back there.

After the past few years, it is a nice change.

These next two weeks will be a good test. I actually don't even worry too much about the RDE anymore with Peters there, so its just a question of what the other guys on the DL are able to do.