• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Check out what this Phish fan said

From another board:

"...And when you look at the highly FLUKY nature of the Bills wins over the Phins, it could easily be pointed out that the BILLS should be the team that is worried.

In the first game, the Phins D held the Bills offense to 10 pts not aided by turnovers. And Ray Lucas turned in the worst QB performance in the history of the NFL! What was it? Six INTs? To a team that hadn't had ANY INTS before then! And even with all the INTs, the Phins still only lost by 13 pts.

In the second game, the Phins normally great pass defense looked like the WORST D in the league. Ricky Williams ran for 228 yards, and the Phins STILL lost.

Not to say the Bills didn't win those game or anything, but there were some highly FLUKY things occuring IMHO.

Can even an improved Bills team that does not get a major league dose of FLUKINESS beat the Phins?

Maybe. But who's to say?

Basing predictions on what happened last year is USUALLY a very bad idea. And when there is as much FLUKINESS surrounding past events as around those two Bills wins over the Phins, it is apt to be a REALLY BAD IDEA IMHO! LOL
    My response:

Let's see....1...2...3...4.

Wow. Four references to FLUKY and FLUKINESS.

Of course, when the Dolphins win games, they're never FLUKY. Like the game last season against Indy, Denver and Oakland. That's because you were better and won them outright.

But when the Dolphins lose games, such as twice to the Bills, once to the Jets, and let's not mention the painful Minnesota and New England games at the end of the season, they were all FLUKY wins.

"Our normally great pass defense fell flat on their faces."
    or
    "The normally bone crushing Ricky Williams got stuffed."

Sure. And you accuse me of being unrealistic?
    And here's the funny part. His response:

While I agree the Phins have had some luck to win a few games, name one team that hasn't at some point?

I fail to see how ADMITTING the Bills were the benefactors of some FLUKY bounces takes away from the Bills victories over the Phins?

You must recognize the FLUKINESS of those wins yourself, BFSIW, to have responded with such asinine responses IMHO.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of course, when the Dolphins win games, they're never FLUKY. Like the game last season against Indy, Denver and Oakland. That's because you were better and won them outright.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indy? - Miami came out smoking, put up some points, and then held on for dear life. The defense did a wonderful job of giving Peyton Manning a case of the happy feet, which is the way to beat him IMHO. Four INTs by Peyton I think?

Denver? - Now this example is far from fluky IMHO. Two last minute 50 plus yard FGs. Both teams played excellent football IMO. I assume you think Miami driving for the winning FG was FLUKY luck, but when Denver drove for the FG that gave them the lead just before the end of the game THAT was in no way FLUKY? LMAO!

Oakland? - Yeah, that's really a fluky example there, BFSIW? Miami holds the Raider passing attack in check for most of the day, keeps Gannon well under his passing average, and Miami has a record of beating Oakland in Miami recently. Man, talk about FLUKY? LMAO!

Quote:
    But when the Dolphins lose games, such as twice to the Bills, once to the Jets, and let's not mention the painful Minnesota and New England games at the end of the season, they were all FLUKY wins.

Who said anything about the Jets, Vikes, or Pats games being FLUKY? Certainly not me. Yet again, when you have to start FABRICATING something to bolster your argument, you have lost already IMHO, BFSIW.

Jets game - A BIG SCREW UP by Lucas gave the Jets there ONLY TD of the game. They won by 3 points. Not a FLUKE, just a case of Lucas stinking IMHO.

Vikes - Defense couldn't get off the field and Cris Carter dropped the game winning TD in the endzone. No fluke there IMHO. Just poor play all around.

Pats - Wannstedt's typical big game over-conservativeness rearing it's head again IMHO.

Just to clarify my postion on these games for you, BFSIW. I'd hate for you to start FABRICATING statements for me again. LMAO!

Quote:
    "Our normally great pass defense fell flat on their faces."
    or
    "The normally bone crushing Ricky Williams got stuffed."

Sure. And you accuse me of being unrealistic?

I think I said "normally GOOD pass defense" and if you call surrendering 228 yards to Ricky Williams "getting stuffed" then you have more problems than being unrealistic, BFSIW! LOL

I was just stating my opinion about the fluky occurrences in the Bills/Phins games. You may think the Bills just flat out dominated. I don't really care what you think.

But when you start telling us the Phins should be worried about playing the "improved" Bills because the stinky Bills of 2002 beat them twice, so the "improved" Bills of 2003 should murderize the Phins, you should expect to have your specious speculations called into question.
    Anyone want to jump in there and straighten this guy out?

In order not to violate TOS, PM me for this particular thread's address.
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

Yeah, here's my argument, the Phins suck!
    Beware the sack master!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Those are my boys known as the "The horde"

I've been debating with them via email all week.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

BTW MM....we don't prohibit you from putting the link to the site in your thread. Go ahead and post the link to Junkeez' board.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Alright, I got the blessing from the powers that be here to post the link.

For this particular thread:

For the main page of the board:

Please come to that thread and flex some Bills muscles for us. I can't stand those Phish fans talking up smoke!

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

wow......first of what the hell is imho? and wow....he is one of those people who THINK there a fan but they really just try to watch it to think there cool. i cant wait to talk to him after another year of phin bashing.!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

Sorry, I've been banned from Finheaven - because they're all a happy bunch over there, and I'm not - if you know what I mean.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

That's not Finheaven.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                    I'm Really 4 and Short
                    • Sep 2002

I tried registering, says my e-mail already has an account and when I told it to send me the info, it never did.

"While I agree the Phins have had some luck to win a few games, name one team that hasn't at some point?"

So you're saying the "FLUNKINESS" that you say the Bills have, happens for every team?

"Pats - Wannstedt's typical big game over-conservativeness rearing it's head again IMHO"

Is this one of the reasons the Bills should be afraid of the same Phins team that they beat last year? (Twice)

"Vikes - Defense couldn't get off the field and Cris Carter dropped the game winning TD in the endzone. No fluke there IMHO. Just poor play all around."

Ahh, I remember that game well. Culpepper had alot of fumbles, and you're team couldn't cash that in. Poor play is right, and this is a prime example of the annual "Dolphin stockmarket crash."

"I think I said "normally GOOD pass defense" and if you call surrendering 228 yards to Ricky Williams "getting stuffed" then you have more problems than being unrealistic, BFSIW! LOL"

He did have a great day, but how many of those yards came in the 2nd half? I remember the D STUFFING you guys in the 2nd half. Also, Fiedler played in this game and threw an INT.

"And Ray Lucas turned in the worst QB performance in the history of the NFL! What was it? Six INTs? To a team that hadn't had ANY INTS before then! And even with all the INTs, the Phins still only lost by 13 pts. "

PLEASE! Try getting INTs when your pass rush is nearly invisible and the opposing QB has enough time to do his laundry in the pocket. "Still only lost by 13," whether you lose by 13 or 99, losing is losing. "We only lost by" is an excuse for losers.

"But when you start telling us the Phins should be worried about playing the "improved" Bills because the stinky Bills of 2002 beat them twice, so the "improved" Bills of 2003 should murderize the Phins, you should expect to have your specious speculations called into question."

Theoretically, Miyagi (you know him by BFSIW) is right. Speculations is all it is, but when the so called "stinky" version beat you (and you still have most of that team from last year), the "improved" version SHOULD beat you. Any given Sunday.

"I was just stating my opinion about the fluky occurrences in the Bills/Phins games. You may think the Bills just flat out dominated. I don't really care what you think."

The Bills played ALOT better than the Dolphins in both games. Travis dominated in both games and we got what we needed. We didn't have any turnovers in either game (I dont think) and our offense did what it needed to do. You dont have to be spectacular to win every game.

-4thAndLong

Please send this message to him MM.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

4thandlong,

That's weird that you couldn't register on that board. Have you tried using another email account? You know hotmails are free.

See, if I just forward messages to this guy, it'd still be just me against a thousand blinded Dolphins fans. I would love it much more if we have a bunch of people flooding up that Dolphins board and just take over.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        • Sep 2002

Mr. Miyagi, why don't you invite all those guys over here - I've kinda been banned from all EZ boards too.

What can I say, controvercy likes to follow me everywhere.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                          Mr. Miyagi, why don't you invite all those guys over here - I've kinda been banned from all EZ boards too.
                          LOL You might want to consult an Anger Management Counsoler. Oh wait that's you....

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Hehe. Finfans have to be the dumbest fans arround. (there are exceptions).

They have excuses for why they lose. If you actually add all those excuses , it simply means their team sucked. They don't see it that way.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              • Sep 2002

Nevermind, I managed to get in.

Time to raise some hell!!

J/K, I don't wanna get banned - whereelse can I talk some trash at with Phin fans - besides WCF, and MiamiMasterpiece (who have a dirty habit of posting and running like cowards).

Comment

Working...
                              X