Here's my tailgate and game photos from the Bills @ Browns game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's my tailgate and game photos from the Bills @ Browns game...

Here's the photos from the Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns game on Sunday, December 16, 2007. I was going to upload them to the BillsZone gallery and still will eventually, but it takes too much time, so I just threw them up on the photobucket site. Check them out and if you want any larger versions, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Mikey

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Here's my tailgate and game photos from the Bills @ Browns game...

Or you can click on them individually...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Awesome pics Mikey..

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Like an invading army!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Thanks. There are a few on there which I really like....

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

as always Mikey, thanks!

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
              • Aug 2005

great pics Mikey!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

as the day progressed you can see how the snow let up

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

to let you know how bad the snow was when you look across from where we were sitting you can see the open part of the stadium...there is a building behind it that you cannot see because the snow was so thick.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Obviously they are not really yours since they were posted by next game but props to the photographer whomever he or she is!

Oh and in 2nd picture either it is very, very cold and someone is hundling up for warmth or is coping a feel.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      as the day progressed you can see how the snow let up
                      Exactly. Look at the last drive. I have a bunch of really good pics from it because that was the drive when the sky cleared up.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        to let you know how bad the snow was when you look across from where we were sitting you can see the open part of the stadium...there is a building behind it that you cannot see because the snow was so thick.
                        Wow! You got good eyes....

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                          Obviously they are not really yours since they were posted by next game but props to the photographer whomever he or she is!

Oh and in 2nd picture either it is very, very cold and someone is hundling up for warmth or is coping a feel.
                          I decided to break one of my own personal records.

As for the other comment, yeah it was cold.

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

awesome mike, that looked like an old school throwback football game.

Comment

• Turf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              Here's the photos from the Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns game on Sunday, December 16, 2007. I was going to upload them to the BillsZone gallery and still will eventually, but it takes too much time, so I just threw them up on the photobucket site. Check them out and if you want any larger versions, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Mikey

Next time I would appreciate a few more pictures, Slacker.
                              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X