PDA

View Full Version : *****Zone Rankings*****

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DraftBoy
12-21-2007, 01:21 PM
just having some fun on a slow day at work

I hear ya, Im just doing the same myself, Im out in 10 mins though and not back till next year

The King
12-21-2007, 01:21 PM
since this is the initial rankings I think the past does play a part from here on out what have ya done for me lately will take effect I would presume

because if ya lost a couple of games you naturally would drop if ya got hot and wher unranked you could storm the rankings

Can you imagine this drama every two weeks!? I think the Rankings just went monthly.

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 01:22 PM
Can you imagine this drama every two weeks!? I think the Rankings just went monthly.

this place needs the drama

Mr. Pink
12-21-2007, 01:22 PM

Just post the rankings without doing all this countdown stuff from here on out, much better and easier. Then everyone can ***** about it without you having to care or wait or anything.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I hear ya, Im just doing the same myself, Im out in 10 mins though and not back till next year
Happy Kwanzaa!

The King
12-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Just post the rankings without doing all this countdown stuff from here on out, much better and easier. Then everyone can ***** about it without you having to care or wait or anything.

That will definitely be the plan... this way was fun. But its a bit chaotic

Mr. Pink
12-21-2007, 01:24 PM
That will definitely be the plan... this way was fun. But its a bit chaotic

I concur.

Michael82
12-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Devin is a complete shock! Seeing how he hardly posts anymore and hasn't given us an Erik story in ages, he's as overrated as Thurm. I like him, but he'd be in the top 10, not top 3 IMO.

Either way, this is very entertaining. Can't wait to see who you post for #1. I guarantee that it will be yourself. It makes perfect sense. :snicker:

Mr. Pink
12-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Devin is a complete shock! Seeing how he hardly posts anymore and hasn't given us an Erik story in ages, he's as overrated as Thurm. I like him, but he'd be in the top 10, not top 3 IMO.

Either way, this is very entertaining. Can't wait to see who you post for #1. I guarantee that it will be yourself. It makes perfect sense. :snicker:

I do believe if he's number 1 many people will claim the whole thing was rigged.

The King
12-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Are you guys ready?

Crisis
12-21-2007, 01:28 PM
where's djjimkelly

DraftBoy
12-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Yes you bastard you successfully stopped me from leaving my usual 15 minutes early, post #1 already

Michael82
12-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes you bastard you successfully stopped me from leaving my usual 15 minutes early, post #1 already
:rofl: It's like crack. Isn't it? MBB has a magic touch with these kind of games that get people addicted right away. I think he's the next Regis Philbin. :snicker:

DraftBoy
12-21-2007, 01:34 PM
:rofl: It's like crack. Isn't it? MBB has a magic touch with these kind of games that get people addicted right away. I think he's the next Regis Philbin. :snicker:

Not really Ive actually been doing work the whole time, but this was atleast a reason to stay on the PC

The King
12-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

DraftBoy
12-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Nicely Done and Im out like a fat kid in kickball, Everybody go post in the Reaction Thread!!!!

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 01:38 PM
i have no problem with # 1 his threads and games have been the only thing keeping this place interesting lately

LtBillsFan66
12-21-2007, 01:40 PM
#1 is fine by me. Some of the rest of the list is rotten to the core.
BMN, draftboy, Dude, LTfin, Shelby??? GTF out of here. :down:

LtBillsFan66
12-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Nicely Done and Im out like a fat kid in kickball, Everybody go post in the Reaction Thread!!!!

Dumb idea to make a new thread. One of the reasons you don't even belong in the top 200.

shelby
12-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Great job Behdahd!

Michael82
12-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Alright, even though it seems a little biased. MBBedard is the perfect choice. He singlehandedly keeps the Twilight Zone active. Plus he has a hot girlfriend. He's #1 in my book. :up:

Bufftp
12-21-2007, 02:10 PM
This is crap.

Voltron
12-21-2007, 02:12 PM
This is crap.
All the Newbies Got on the List Ted! Where is the love for us Old Schoolers who were around here when there were only 100 users :sigh:

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 02:14 PM
#1 is fine by me. Some of the rest of the list is rotten to the core.
BMN, draftboy, Dude, LTfin, Shelby??? GTF out of here. :down:

I agree on 90% of these, Bf1.

The King
12-21-2007, 02:14 PM
All the Newbies Got on the List Ted! Where is the love for us Old Schoolers who were around here when there were only 100 users :sigh:

You dont like attention.

Voltron
12-21-2007, 02:15 PM
You dont like attention.
The only time I didn't was when someone went and grabbed my on line dating profile and posted it. That was not very nice :sad:

LtBillsFan66
12-21-2007, 02:16 PM
I agree on 90% of these, Bf1.

:shake:

The King
12-21-2007, 02:16 PM
The only time I didn't was when someone went and grabbed my on line dating profile and posted it. That was not very nice :sad:

:snicker: I still have that photo so behave yourself.

The names Tron... Vince Tron.

Looking back I hope you realize how funny it was you used your wedding photo as a match.com default pic.

Voltron
12-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Gunz ... It's Christmas time .... Break out the Feliz Navidad card bro!

Michael82
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
:rofl: All I can say is, Thank God I didn't get any Christmas cards with Drunk Santa Mikey on them. :phew:

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 02:23 PM

I still have a ****load of them!

The King
12-21-2007, 02:24 PM
:rofl: All I can say is, Thank God I didn't get any Christmas cards with Drunk Santa Mikey on them. :phew:

There's still time.

Voltron
12-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I still have a ****load of them!
Well at least post the picture :D

Michael82
12-21-2007, 02:27 PM
There's still time.
:couch:

SquishDaFish
12-21-2007, 02:34 PM
I would agree MBB for 1st if I didnt get passed over for every DOND that Ive begged to get on. LOL

The King
12-21-2007, 02:35 PM
hows that voting thread going?

RedEyE
12-21-2007, 02:38 PM
:rofl:

Nice thread. The 1st 5 pages had me in stitches.

I didn't even make an attempt to read the other 22.

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Besides #5.:yawn: Your EE wannabee act humors me

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 02:45 PM
I like LtFF but you're right he's deffenly a suck up. That being said I do think he has a place in the top 20.I even said you should move me to 20 and bump everyone up. The only reason I love the #5 spot is because BF1/EE and Thurm don't:bravo:

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Check out #9 baby!!

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I even said you should move me to 20 and bump everyone up. The only reason I love the #5 spot is because BF1/EE and Thurm don't:bravo:
Stop being passive aggressive.

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Stop being passive aggressive.never....I am off to the buffalo zone now....is it still open:idunno:

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 03:05 PM
540+ posts? Holy ****.

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 03:05 PM
never....I am off to the buffalo zone now....is it still open:idunno:
It certainly is. Hey wanna meet up at Finhea..... Oops. Sorry man.. :ill:

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 03:06 PM
It certainly is. Hey wanna meet up at Finhea..... Oops. Sorry man.. :ill:Good one:rofl:

Bufftp
12-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I dop agree with LT, But TigerJ should of made it before Lecter.

Devin
12-21-2007, 04:22 PM
If the top 5 includes those guys, then you know it's a fix! :mad:

Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Thurm is famous for the Buffalo Forum for crying out loud, that and habitually winning most overrated zoner. And when he isnt doing either of those meaningless things hes busy being himself. Which has absolutley got to eat balls. Thank your lucky stars you even got a mention. Top 10 no less, christ between chalking lines and seperating his butt plugs by color its a wonder he has time to tell us about all the reasons Buffalo doesnt suck ass. Btw thurm green does not go in the black pile. Assface.

Shelby is hardly overrated, in fact shes the reason most of you dont end up banned outright. Not to mention shes cute. I dont care that youre married, id work that ass like appalachian state.

......but yeah anyway, nice job on the rankings all.

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning all day about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Thurm is famous for the Buffalo Forum for crying out loud, that and habitually winning most overrated zoner. And when he isnt doing either of those meaningless things hes busy being himself. Which has absolutley got to eat balls. Thank your lucky stars you even got a mention. Top 10 no less, christ between chalking lines and seperating his butt plugs by color its a wonder he has time to tell us about all the reasons Buffalo doesnt suck ass. Btw thurm green does not go in the black pile. Assface.

Shelby is hardly overrated, in fact shes the reason most of you dont end up banned outright. Not to mention shes cute. I dont care that youre married, id work that ass like appalachian state.

shooting for the # 1 spot I see

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:25 PM
though the honesty and emotion is a definite change in Devin posting behavior

looks like these rankings are having the desired effect

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning all day about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

Towing the company line again. Taking hits at easy targets such as Mikey and myself and kissing the "panel"s ass. :shakeno:

The below is the rant of a madman... :ill: It doesn't make any sense!

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Towing the company line again. Taking hits at easy targets such as Mikey and myself and kissing the "panel"s ass. :shakeno:

if nothing else you are consistent Thurm, consistently well below average, but nevertheless consistent

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 04:33 PM
if nothing else you are consistent Thurm, consistently well below average, but nevertheless consistent
Thanks!

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:33 PM
I did mean it as a compliment

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:35 PM
ya gotta admit Thurm that is a classic slam of you and Shrek LOL

THATHURMANATOR
12-21-2007, 04:37 PM
ya gotta admit Thurm that is a classic slam of you and Shrek LOL
I don't know man. It kinda just doesn't make sense in some parts? I am with him on the whining and Buffalo Zone slams but why did he have to go gay with the buttplug stuff. It was creepy... :ill:

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't know man. It kinda just doesn't make sense in some parts? I am with him on the whining and Buffalo Zone slams but why did he have to go gay with the buttplug stuff. It was creepy... :ill:

wel lya did see his bday pics and his affinity for midgets maybe he has a man crush on you

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 04:53 PM

Sounded like the voice of experience to me, Thurm. He is just jealous of your amish good looks.

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Sounded like the voice of experience to me, Thurm. He is just jealous of your amish good looks.

there are good looking amish ???

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 04:56 PM
there are good looking amish ???

Shhhh! I am trying to cheer Thurm up, you numbnuts. :(

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 04:57 PM
go post in the Buffalo zone

L.A. Playa
12-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Shhhh! I am trying to cheer Thurm up, you numbnuts. :(

he wont remeber this in the morning his attention span isnt that long

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 05:00 PM
he wont remeber this in the morning his attention span isnt that long

I know tomorrow he will be crying about being picked on, but it is the holiday season.

chernobylwraiths
12-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Cher/Justa/Patrick/Freeman/ must be pissed that LifetimeBillsfan and a fin fan beat them out. That is a complete slap in the face

:mad: Tell me about it!

M
12-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Hiliarious! Great job, MBB! :bf1:

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-21-2007, 06:10 PM
#2:
#1:

no question.

kinigirly
12-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Yo Shrek pipe down.

Jesus I just did a search and see you and Thurm have been pissing and moaning about this all freakin day. You know for a guy who would literally make love to a blender at this point a ranking of 6 is pretty merciful. I post plenty I just dont post as much in the TZ mainly cause apart MBB's threads I dont give a crap about most of you. You couldnt find a vagina if the girl had Onstar attatched to her forehead, while I am famous for being knuckle deep in a chick after 5 minutes. You do the math.

what a horribly scathing remark. is this what its sounds like when i'm *****y to people? wow. on the other hand, i applaud devin for his blunt remarks. the fact that you ******s are having a tantrum over an internet fansite social rankings makes me think you really do need to get laid. i can say this because i've met both mikey and thurm in person. well, mikey you need to get laid. secondly you guys do realize this was done by bedard right? do i need to repeat this...bedard. and switching sides again, isn't devin like one of your leaders or something with the whole admin thing? i wouldn't take his crap if i were you, what a horrible role model for the kids.

Dude
12-21-2007, 07:02 PM

I read every page and it's as if Skooby posted 566 times.

:up:

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 07:02 PM
I take offense to that sir

LtBillsFan66
12-21-2007, 07:32 PM
:yawn: Your EE wannabee act humors me

GET OFF MY ZONE!

The King
12-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Devin just committed a verbal raping. Mikey and Thurm may never walk the same againe.

LtBillsFan66
12-21-2007, 07:49 PM
BillsNYC used to accurately describe the little "favored" group of posters as the clubhouse. Well I guess the clubhouse has some new guests. Dude? BMN? LT? Top posters? Get real.

Where does this clubhouse meet? Because I want no part of it!

hydro
12-21-2007, 07:59 PM
I wonder how much money total was lost today with everyone focusing on this thread rather than work. I'm sure it would be surprising.

Static
12-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Yo Shrek pipe down.

green doesn't go in the black pile
green does............DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Devin
12-21-2007, 08:16 PM
green does............DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Gunzlingr
12-21-2007, 09:14 PM
:mad: Tell me about it!

You was robbed, bro!

The Jokeman
12-21-2007, 09:22 PM
You was robbed, bro!
Cher robbed? Please I was robbed!!! Well not really I know I'm the newest member to the group assembled (as even registered in 2003 only been posting here reguarly the last few months as used to be a Stadium Wall exclusive guy but things over there were getting stale) and it's going to take some time to get recognized by some.

So when do the 2007 Zoner Awards voting start?

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 09:26 PM
GET OFF MY ZONE!:rofl: How about you donate to "your" zone

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 09:27 PM
BillsNYC used to accurately describe the little "favored" group of posters as the clubhouse. Well I guess the clubhouse has some new guests. Dude? BMN? LT? Top posters? Get real.

Where does this clubhouse meet? Because I want no part of it!Make like your dad EE then

Crisis
12-21-2007, 09:28 PM
LOG and Dozer are easily the funniest posters when they're on.

Not including paladin warrior of course.

clumping platelets
12-21-2007, 10:30 PM
A fin fan that high? :shocked:

He must wear knee pads

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 10:33 PM
negative sir. I am just way cool and deal out nice rep chicks

The Jokeman
12-21-2007, 10:49 PM
negative sir. I am just way cool and deal out nice rep chicks
If you sent me the last one then thanks as the sendee didn't sign it. I don't know if it was intentional but I did a search for after the pic and found a site with her vlog and she made mention of Rickey (although she mispelled it) Henderson, who is my favorite athlete of all time which was way cool.

LtFinFan66
12-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Not sure sir. Was she dressed for the holidays??

Michael82
12-22-2007, 12:57 AM

i know. It figured that Devin's lame attempt to fight back is the usual Mikey jokes and then a few gay jokes for you. :yawn:

I'm sorry, but anyone who brags about it as much as Devin does, is most likely whacking off to gay porn, more than he is actually getting some.

Michael82
12-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Oh and for the record, if any of you dumbasses really think I give a **** about the rankings, you are a tool! I was laughing my ass off with them and I don't give where I'm ranked on a website ranking. :yawn:

Devin
12-22-2007, 01:44 AM
i know. It figured that Devin's lame attempt to fight back is the usual Mikey jokes and then a few gay jokes for you. :yawn:

I'm sorry, but anyone who brags about it as much as Devin does, is most likely whacking off to gay porn, more than he is actually getting some.

Oh come now Michael. That was comedy gold! And lets be real gay jokes are almost always funny.

You seem to have Patrick and myself confused, I rarely speak about my weekly winnings in the vagina powerball. Maybe a reference here or there but id hardly call it bragging.

"whacking off to gay porn"......geeez Mikey if this were a game i would be Louisiana State.....and youd be a kid holding a nerf football.

Besides, cheer up Mikey! The newest models just in....Bills logo free!

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/imagehosting/1476cb75dcbe91.jpg

The Jokeman
12-22-2007, 08:18 AM
Not sure sir. Was she dressed for the holidays??
She had some reindeer ears and festive panties.

Michael82
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Oh come now Michael. That was comedy gold! And lets be real gay jokes are almost always funny.

You seem to have Patrick and myself confused, I rarely speak about my weekly winnings in the vagina powerball. Maybe a reference here or there but id hardly call it bragging.

"whacking off to gay porn"......geeez Mikey if this were a game i would be Louisiana State.....and youd be a kid holding a nerf football.

Besides, cheer up Mikey! The newest models just in....Bills logo free!

Not bad. Looks like Devin is primed and ready to go for another Zone insult tournament. I give this post 7 out of 10. It's kinda funny, but it seems like you are trying to hard. :::

chernobylwraiths
12-22-2007, 09:02 AM

:shakeno:

First call Devin out on gay jokes and then throw out a gay joke? For shame!

DraftBoy
12-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Yo Shrek pipe down.

Now thats what I call Pwned!!!

Devin
12-22-2007, 09:18 AM
but it seems like you are trying to hard.

lol does it now.

EricStratton
12-22-2007, 09:55 AM

It's a young mans world Voltron.

We just run it.

lordofgun
12-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Absolutely ridiculous that BF1 is left off of this list. I'm going to share #8 with you, BF1!

:bf1::bf1::bf1::bf1:

EricStratton
12-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Absolutely ridiculous that BF1 is left off of this list. I'm going to share #8 with you, BF1!

He doesn't take up much space you you should be able to share.

The last buffalo fan
12-22-2007, 10:44 AM
or just give him a ride on your shoulders. :up:

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2007, 11:32 AM

Thanks man.

Bill Brasky
12-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Better yet, people are taking this seriously as if it effects their daily lives.

"Honey, I'm so upset, I wasn't even considered one of the top 5 posters on a message board, I don't know if I can go on anymore"

I think most of you fail to realize that this is considered a "what have you done lately thread" since some of you are begging for posters that haven't even been seen around here in months.

Michael82
12-22-2007, 01:39 PM
He doesn't take up much space you you should be able to share.

The King
12-22-2007, 06:34 PM

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

!Papacrunk!
12-22-2007, 10:42 PM
lmao at the dedication in this thread

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the love guys.

Personally, I hink it's funny how I'm mentioned several times and bufftp doesn't get listed at all. :rofl:

hydro
12-23-2007, 05:15 PM
First post in 3 months. :shocked:

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 06:21 PM

Personally, I hink it's funny how I'm mentioned several times and bufftp doesn't get listed at all. :rofl:Holy ****!! :shocked:

Hopefully you stick around EE

Captain gameboy
12-23-2007, 07:01 PM

Personally, I hink it's funny how I'm mentioned several times and bufftp doesn't get listed at all. :rofl:

Buff is a bud, but this place needs you.

Quid pro quo.

We need the je ne sais quoi.

The fact that most here don't know what that means is proof enough.

mybills
12-24-2007, 06:36 AM

Welcome back, EE! I really DO understand why you left. :ill:

Michael82
12-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Welcome back, EE! I really DO understand why you left. :ill:
If ya wanna follow him, go ahead..... :snicker:

:jk:

LtFinFan66
12-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Welcome back, EE! I really DO understand why you left. :ill::wave:

mybills
12-26-2007, 05:54 AM
I wish you'd come back, EE..maybe the stalking will stop. :pray:

Gunzlingr
12-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Now thats what I call Pwned!!!

I personally thought it was among the lamest attempts at a put down ever. I have seen 4 year olds throw down better smack.

THATHURMANATOR
12-26-2007, 03:14 PM
I knew EE would be back!!!!! :bf1:

Devin
12-26-2007, 04:15 PM
I have seen 4 year olds throw down better smack.

No you havent.

The last buffalo fan
12-26-2007, 05:32 PM
:ee: rules!!! :bf1:

LtBillsFan66
12-26-2007, 08:15 PM

:bf1:

BILLSROCK1212
12-29-2007, 12:25 PM
last year i was in the running for Zone rookie of the year now no1 remembers me

The last buffalo fan
12-29-2007, 01:35 PM
last year i was in the running for Zone rookie of the year now no1 remembers me

:up: I don't remember you!