PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Cassiday on CBS NFL Today show

G. Host
12-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Many teams listed as needing QBs but Buffalo was not one. :up:

JP was listed as top QB available with weakness of decision problems.

Bad news for Miami according to Cassiday : Nobody wants to trade for #1 pick anymore and outlay $35 million for first pick anymore.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 11:26 AM

Bad news for Miami according to Cassiday : Nobody wants to trade for #1 pick anymore and outlay $35 million for first pick anymore.Not bad news. We pick Dorsey and move on

G. Host
12-23-2007, 11:32 AM

Bad news for Miami according to Cassiday : Nobody wants to trade for #1 pick anymore and outlay $35 million for first pick anymore.

I bash Marino for breathing, I'd bash Marino when he STOPS breathing - he does not need to pick against Buffalo.

HHURRICANE
12-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Not bad news. We pick Dorsey and move on

I agree.

Ingtar33
12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Dorsey isn't worth a no.1

I'm not even sure he's worth a top 5... but then i tend to undervalue dt's due to the time it typically takes them to make an impact (so take the above with a grain of salt).

Personally, i really dislike this draft.

feelthepain
12-23-2007, 11:38 AM

Yeah getting the best player in the nation sure is bad news. Now that Bill is in charge, I'm sure he'll figure out what to do with the number one overall!! Tha player could be Jake Long.

HHURRICANE
12-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah getting the best player in the nation sure is bad news. Now that Bill is in charge, I'm sure he'll figure out what to do with the number one overall!!

Miami sucks and they will suck next year.

With that said Parcells will do a good job of rebuilding your team.

Levy's leadership has already provided the Bills with a good base to build from and I expect no less from Parcells.

YardRat
12-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Miami will probably use their first pick on Dorsey, then play the trading game the rest of the draft with the balance of their 'top of the round status'.

Ingtar33
12-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Parcells will take a QB.

The right QB can set your franchise up for success for a decade or more.

He's proven he's willing to burn a year if needed to rebuild a team...

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Parcells will take a QB.

The right QB can set your franchise up for success for a decade or more.

He's proven he's willing to burn a year if needed to rebuild a team...I seriously doubt that

feelthepain
12-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Miami sucks and they will suck next year.

With that said Parcells will do a good job of rebuilding your team.

Levy's leadership has already provided the Bills with a good base to build from and I expect no less from Parcells.
We'll see what Miami is next year, easy to say Miami sucks when most of their talent has been injured this year. With Trent and Ronnie healthy Miami was in the top 15 on offense, Ronnie was number one overall in total yards before he was injured through just a handful of games. Injuries have taken their toll on us this year.

I think Buffalo is basically the same team they've been for the last 6 years. A 500. ball club and will be again next year because of the level of talent they have. Edwards is better then JP, but he's not more then avg.

Miami has been in a constant stae of flux the last 10 years making it tough to find any continuity, Bill will change that.

Goobylal
12-23-2007, 01:16 PM
Trent Green? Stick a fork in him, his career is done.

Brown coming back will be a boost, but who will be the QB? They have no one right now and probably SHOULD consider taking Brohm.

Then again, the Dols need MAJOR help on defense. But Dorsey is a boom-or-bust type of player. I agree that this is a weak draft.

Crisis
12-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Miami has been in a constant stae of flux the last 10 years making it tough to find any continuity, Bill will change that.

Just like Saban, Mularkey, and Cameron!

Novacane
12-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Just like Saban, Mularkey, and Cameron!

:snicker: Don't forget JJ. He was gonna lead em to the promised land to

X-Era
12-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Not bad news. We pick Dorsey and move on

Best player in the draft, they could do a helluva lot worse. Im not sure they are sold on Ronnie Brown though.

Parcells has no problems telling it like it is. I think hed be more than willing to trade Brown if he felt he wasnt good enough.

im4bflo
12-23-2007, 05:48 PM
:snicker: Don't forget JJ. He was gonna lead em to the promised land to

No kidding, and the guy after him, and the guy after him, I've heard it and laugh!
what's wrong with the team they have now? I love it.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Best player in the draft, they could do a helluva lot worse. Im not sure they are sold on Ronnie Brown though.

Parcells has no problems telling it like it is. I think hed be more than willing to trade Brown if he felt he wasnt good enough.The way he was playing, they are sold.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 06:47 PM
No kidding, and the guy after him, and the guy after him, I've heard it and laugh!
what's wrong with the team they have now? I love it.and you guys last made the playoffs when?? Both our teams have struggled since our HOF QB's retired. Hopefully we have hit bottom so we can start back up. I am not sure what to make of you guys. You are stuck in the middle and just when it seems like you are making your move up, the wheels fall off. What do you think you need for the Bills to make the move up??

im4bflo
12-23-2007, 06:53 PM
and you guys last made the playoffs when?? Both our teams have struggled since our HOF QB's retired. Hopefully we have hit bottom so we can start back up. I am not sure what to make of you guys. You are stuck in the middle and just when it seems like you are making your move up, the wheels fall off. What do you think you need for the Bills to make the move up??

Keep playing the Fish.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 06:55 PM
I would really love an intelligent response from you just once......just once.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Who gives a rats ass about what pick Miami makes, your guys message board down or something?

Also prepare for Bill to bail out after 3 years when he realizes how cursed your crappy organization really is and that there is nothing he can do to change it. JJ did and you lost what 63-7 in a playoff game?

Sorry but you can't change what the fish are, the team in Florida that will be sold in 5 years and moved. Buh bye

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Who gives a rats ass about what pick Miami makes, your guys message board down or something?

Also prepare for Bill to bail out after 3 years when he realizes how cursed your crappy organization really is and that there is nothing he can do to change it. JJ did and you lost what 63-7 in a playoff game?

Sorry but you can't change what the fish are, the team in Florida that will be sold in 5 years and moved. Buh byeyour post is a ****ing ****** considering the thread was started by a Bills fan.

And if any team moves, it will be the Bills

im4bflo
12-23-2007, 07:18 PM
I would really love an intelligent response from you just once......just once.

the Fish are 1-14!

Billzz
12-23-2007, 07:26 PM
your post is a ****ing ****** considering the thread was started by a Bills fan.

And if any team moves, it will be the Bills

Lets put a wager on that. When your flight of foot owner realizes even the great Bill Parcels cannot do anything to fix it you will be sold and moved long before B-lo.

Unlike Miami football the Bills are a part of the city and mean something to the people that live there. Miami on the other hand can barely fill a stadium with a winning record and is about 1/4 full when they lose which is mostly the visiting teams fans anyway.

Been to Pro Player many times at different records and one thing that remains a constant, I can always get cheap seats at the lower level compared to any other team I have seen live in their stadium. Proof is in the pudding and if you don't like it I don't know what to tell ya other then the door is that way --------->

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Lets put a wager on that. When your flight of foot owner realizes even the great Bill Parcels cannot do anything to fix it you will be sold and moved long before B-lo.

Unlike Miami football the Bills are a part of the city and mean something to the people that live there. Miami on the other hand can barely fill a stadium with a winning record and is about 1/4 full when they lose which is mostly the visiting teams fans anyway.

Been to Pro Player many times at different records and one thing that remains a constant, I can always get cheap seats at the lower level compared to any other team I have seen live in their stadium. Proof is in the pudding and if you don't like it I don't know what to tell ya other then the door is that way --------->Even if they are sold, they won't move.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 08:29 PM

Been to Pro Player many times at different records and one thing that remains a constant, I can always get cheap seats at the lower level compared to any other team I have seen live in their stadium. Proof is in the pudding and if you don't like it I don't know what to tell ya other then the door is that way --------->I am not going anywhere. You guys revert to talking smack about us because you haven't won since you beat us and are pissed that the playoffs escaped you again. Sorry for you guys.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:33 PM
I am not going anywhere. You guys revert to talking smack about us because you haven't won since you beat us and are pissed that the playoffs escaped you again. Sorry for you guys.

I need no reason to bust on the fish, trust me. My overall hatred for them has been around long before this season. Hopefully the old tuna can make you competitive so it dosen't seem like I am making fun of a one legged man in a arse kicking contest.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
So is Dick your saviour?

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:39 PM
So is Dick your saviour?

Sounds like a trick question, I will refrain from anwsering until you clarify yourself.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Is Dick Jauron the guy that is going to take you back to the playoff caliber team you want to be. Clear enough sir??

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Is Dick Jauron the guy that is going to take you back to the playoff caliber team you want to be. Clear enough sir??

Yes he is with Marv :gobills:

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Well I hope so for your sake. Alot of folks on here don't seem to think so.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Well I hope so for your sake. Alot of folks on here don't seem to think so.

That is their problem. If they would like to critique every single decision and micro manage this team from a message board more power too em. He is a very smart coach and the players play hard for him. A new OC and another year of FA with what should be a solid draft will help the situation tremendously.

You understand the impatients surrounded by 10 years of not goning to the playoffs, well you wouldn't but you know what losing in the first round every year feels like, same thing. Anyway some people just have higher expectations and take the past to heart where as I choose to focus on the present and future which I like what I see.