PDA

View Full Version : Loser coach, loser owner = loser organization

Nighthawk
12-23-2007, 03:01 PM
This guy cannot win a meaningful game against a winning team...PERIOD! He will never win anything. The Cowardly Lion is awful!

Nighthawk
12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Sorry, but this organization is made up of a bunch of losers. How exactly is that going to produce a winner on the field for us Bills fans? Until this organization decides to get serious about winning, we will see mediocre for a long time. Dickey has always been a loser and continues to show his true colors. All this talk about he good job he's done is a joke. Here are the teams he's beat this year: Phins (twice), Jets (twice), Bungles, Ravens and the Redskins.

So, let's not get carried away with them winning 7 games...they beat nobody!

OpIv37
12-23-2007, 03:21 PM
they spotted us 14 and we still found a way to blow it. There's no excuse for the lack of adjustments and inability to respond to their adjustments.

jamze132
12-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Sorry, but this organization is made up of a bunch of losers. How exactly is that going to produce a winner on the field for us Bills fans? Until this organization decides to get serious about winning, we will see mediocre for a long time. Dickey has always been a loser and continues to show his true colors. All this talk about he good job he's done is a joke. Here are the teams he's beat this year: Phins (twice), Jets (twice), Bungles, Ravens and the Redskins.

I would have agreed with this post a couple months ago... But now I can't. Dick is the least of our problems right now. It starts with Fairchild, who I think has had his mind in Colorado since before the season.

G Wolly
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Everytime I see a thread like this I get mad.

We all very well know that we don't have a winning organization.

If you're too impatient to wait for it to fully develop, then hand in your fandom and give up.

YardRat
12-23-2007, 04:23 PM
20 years later and the subjects are the same, the *****ing is the same, and on and on....

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

SpillerThrills
12-23-2007, 04:29 PM
why is it that people have to start the same threads week after week after week??? every week, wether we win or we lose you know there is going to be a thread that says something to the effect of.... our FO sucks, Fire Dick, Dick sucks, Trent sucks, JP should have played, We suck, I'm sick of this team, I hate our FO..... ect! we get it people, your unhappy with our team winning 7 games this year when we weren't supposed to even win 5..... we get it!

Dozerdog
12-23-2007, 04:35 PM
I think the Cowboys are accepting applications for bandwagoners.

YardRat
12-23-2007, 04:36 PM
they spotted us 14 and we still found a way to blow it. There's no excuse for the lack of adjustments and inability to respond to their adjustments.

This is a thread about Jauron...If you want to ***** on the coordinators maybe you should start a different thread or fork this one.

LtFinFan66
12-23-2007, 04:38 PM
This guy cannot win a meaningful game against a winning team...PERIOD! He will never win anything. The Cowardly Lion is awful!how was this game meaningful? Just curious

historypete
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
This is a thread about Jauron...If you want to ***** on the coordinators maybe you should start a different thread or fork this one.

Part of the HC's job is to make sure his coordinators are making adjustments. He doesn't have to be overbearing, but he must make his presence known. He hasn't held Fairchild accountable all year for his game-plans and playcalling, and that is why Jauron is culpable.

LtBillsFan66
12-23-2007, 04:40 PM
I think the team is headed in the right direction. We just need to fill some holes.

Hard Nose Football
12-23-2007, 04:42 PM
This is the first time in years that we have drafted future stars that will be here in their primes.

I would like to think that Poz would have made a huge difference in this game.

Akhippo
12-23-2007, 04:45 PM
This team has no killer instinct. They go up by fourteen and call off the dogs. They should be throwing to loosen up the defense, not run into a brick wall just to prove your point of running.

djjimkelly
12-23-2007, 04:47 PM

jauron hired those coordinators BTW

YardRat
12-23-2007, 05:51 PM
jauron hired those coordinators BTW

No ****.

Railing on Jauron for hiring what you may perceive to be piss-poor coordinators is one thing. Raking him over the coals for poor play-calling, poor adjustments, bad formations, etc during the course of a game is a little bit ridiculous.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 07:12 PM
I think the Cowboys are accepting applications for bandwagoners.

That would be NE as well. Hell even Jacksonville needs fans right now they have a smaller base then us and going to playoffs to boot!

Dr. Lecter
12-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I guess Dick dropped about 5 passes and threw a number of horrendous passes as well.

This game was lost by the players. Of all the losses this year, this one gets put more onthe players than any other game.

DynaPaul
12-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I never was in any Dick lovefest. I'll start loving him once we get to the playoffs. The media may like him but I want to see some results with this team.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:15 PM
This team has no killer instinct. They go up by fourteen and call off the dogs. They should be throwing to loosen up the defense, not run into a brick wall just to prove your point of running.

I think the wind may have had somethign to do with that. Manning had 3 passes in the second half and 2 where picks.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:17 PM
how was this game meaningful? Just curious

It was against a team with a winning record heading for the playoffs. It was a good gauge as to where TE is as far as growing and learning.

It was also a game alot of thought should of been won against a team that struggles mightly towards the end of the season.

Coughlin took the entire game out of Mannings hands so he wouldn't lose it for them and fortuantly for them we couldn't stop a 75 year old woman from running on us today.

G Wolly
12-23-2007, 08:18 PM
That would be NE as well.

I think the badnwagon was full after the 3rd Super Bowl Win

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:20 PM
I think the badnwagon was full after the 3rd Super Bowl Win

Plenty of morons happy enough to walk behind and pick up the horse droppings left behind. Amazed at the amount of new fans they pick up every year.

patmoran2006
12-23-2007, 08:44 PM
It's hard to put a finger on it. But I will agree that its a fact that Jauron regardless of the team coached has NEVER won big games.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:46 PM
It's hard to put a finger on it. But I will agree that its a fact that Jauron regardless of the team coached has NEVER won big games.

Dunno the Skins game was a big one IMO.

Ebenezer
12-24-2007, 12:40 AM
threads merged...please don't start threads ten minutes apart that basically complain about the same thing.

Wys Guy
12-24-2007, 08:21 AM

38-7 and another humilating rout after the emotions of the "Everett thing" burned out.

Typical.

This team is fueled by exceptions, not fundamentals, for their limited success(es).

Can anyone name one, just one, consistent playmaker on this team? I can't.

bills_7
12-24-2007, 09:44 AM
This thread has alot of truth to it

OpIv37
12-25-2007, 09:52 AM

are you saying the head coach has nothing to do with in game adjustments? Give me a ****ing break.

YardRat
12-25-2007, 10:24 AM
are you saying the head coach has nothing to do with in game adjustments? Give me a ****ing break.

I'm saying the head coach hires coordinators to put together game plans during the week and make adjustments to the game plan on gameday. I'm sure he has input on both, but the bottom line is the coordinators are responsible for the bulk of the X's and O's.

Do you really believe otherwise?

OpIv37
12-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I'm saying the head coach hires coordinators to put together game plans during the week and make adjustments to the game plan on gameday. I'm sure he has input on both, but the bottom line is the coordinators are responsible for the bulk of the X's and O's.

Do you really believe otherwise?

I really believe that when the coordinators **** up the X's and O's week in and week out, it's the HC's job to get them in line. I really believe that when we're getting our asses handed to us during a game and the coordinators can't figure out why, it's the HC's job to step in and do something about it.

I would be seriously disappointed in Jauron or any other HC who stood there on the sidelines and said "Our OC/DC is screwing up bad but oh well- the bulk of the X's and O's are their job, not mine".

YardRat
12-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I really believe that when the coordinators **** up the X's and O's week in and week out, it's the HC's job to get them in line.

I agree. Doesn't mean the HC has the ability to have direct imput. That Pepsi commercial with Jerry Jones isn't real, you know.

I really believe that when we're getting our asses handed to us during a game and the coordinators can't figure out why, it's the HC's job to step in and do something about it.

I would find it difficult to believe that a HC steeped in defense his entire career would be able to figure out a specific offensive gameplan or adjustments better than someone who has spent their career on the offensive side of the ball. Defense, sure...Offense...No.

Historian
12-25-2007, 11:38 AM

I agree with this to some extent.

At 14-0 I was already penciling this one in as a win.

My feeling is...do what works until they figure out how to stop it.

Of course, we don't know what adjustments the Giants made, but you would think that a team thats up by 14 could muster up the cajones to win the damn game.

Quelle disappointment!

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2007, 11:42 AM

What adjustments were needed Sunday?

5 drops, numerous bad passes, fumbles and ST miscues are mistakes on the players.

OpIv37
12-25-2007, 11:44 AM
What adjustments were needed Sunday?

5 drops, numerous bad passes, fumbles and ST miscues are mistakes on the players.

for starters, RUN D would have been nice. We had no answer for them.

Second, our O was moving the ball- then suddenly they stopped moving the ball. Yes, they made some mistakes, but not enough to completely stifle the O, particularly in the 2nd quarter. The Giants were doing something different and we couldn't figure it out.

And let's not forget that our opponent handled the weather better than we did for the 2nd week in a row.

Dr. Lecter
12-25-2007, 11:50 AM
for starters, RUN D would have been nice. We had no answer for them.

Second, our O was moving the ball- then suddenly they stopped moving the ball. Yes, they made some mistakes, but not enough to completely stifle the O, particularly in the 2nd quarter. The Giants were doing something different and we couldn't figure it out.

And let's not forget that our opponent handled the weather better than we did for the 2nd week in a row.

I agree they did handle the weather better.

But the mistakes were killing the offense. Dropping first down passes or missing a wide open WR on 3rd and 5 is the players fault, not the coaches.

As for the run defense, unless the coaches are allowed to make the tackles the players miss, there was not much they could do.
This was the worst game of the year execution wise, by far. I really thought that nobody would blame the coaches for this one with the countless clear errors by the players.

I guess I was wrong.

OpIv37
12-25-2007, 01:00 PM
I agree they did handle the weather better.

But the mistakes were killing the offense. Dropping first down passes or missing a wide open WR on 3rd and 5 is the players fault, not the coaches.

As for the run defense, unless the coaches are allowed to make the tackles the players miss, there was not much they could do.
This was the worst game of the year execution wise, by far. I really thought that nobody would blame the coaches for this one with the countless clear errors by the players.

I guess I was wrong.

If Whitner takes a bad angle, is that bad coaching or bad execution? Clearly he did it wrong- but did he do it wrong because he messed up or did he do it wrong because he was never taught to do it right?

There were numerous big runs by the Giants where the entire D was going the wrong way. That's coaching- they weren't reading what the Giants were doing or staying true to their area of the field.

And even you agree that they handled the weather better- well, we handled the weather poorly against Cleveland, so one would think the coaches would have a plan in place. Apparently that's too much to ask.

I don't want to let the players off the hook- Evans had a drop that led to an INT, same for Reed, Edwards had some balls dropped but made his share of mistakes, Whitner flat out sucked, DiGiorgio was invisible, Chambers is just awful...... I could go on and on. But the coaches had their part in this loss as well.

yordad
12-25-2007, 01:08 PM
So, were an average team with less then average healthy talent. We beat the bad teams. We lose to the good teams.

At least we are consistent.

Juaron knows we are short on talent. In his press conferences he says "I can never fault them for their effort". Translation, "We are under talented".

I believe we are heading in the right direction. Juaron isn't an offensive minded head coach. So, I think we are in need of a good offensive coordinator.

I agree it sucks most of the time, and has for a while. In fact, I don't like cash to cap. I think you should mortgage your future in cycles. As long as you can capitalize at the peak. If not, you kind of just remain mediocre.

So, Ralph has been great. But now, I think it is time for a new owner. One that will at least spend for a top offensive coach.

blackonyx89
12-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Aye! Methinks you are correct in that assumption!!!