PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious?

Bone
12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
We can't even make the playoffs and thereis even more *****ing then if we were in the hunt for the playoffs.

We lost who cares, It wouldn't ahve mattered if we won or lost.

So I guess we lost a game that meant **** to us means were a loser organization according to someones thread, people need to chill.

OpIv37
12-23-2007, 03:26 PM
are you ****ing serious?

We just blew a game where we had a 14 point lead. We were less prepared for the weather for the second straight week. Our run D got completely blown up, our promising QB was awful for the second week in a row, our coaches failed to adjust, our vaunted special teams choked yet again and you act like it doesn't matter.

Do you expect the players to just give up because we're not in the playoffs? Is that how they should reward the 73,000+ people who paid good money and sat in the awful weather to watch them play?

Do you honestly think this game would have gone differently if we were in the hunt? We played the same players we were playing before we got eliminated.

If the players and coaches are getting a game check, they are expected to perform. Period. They didn't perform today.

Don't Panic
12-23-2007, 03:28 PM
We looked pretty poor today. Hard to sugarcoat that. Great season, bad day.

Bone
12-23-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree with you OP but I'm saying even with a win, what good does that do for us? Confidence for next year? I'm just as upset as you but I think people need to calm down because I know ATLEAST 1 thread will be made calling for Trent's head and JP to come back but do you honestly think we are a loser organization with this loss that put no effect on us pertaining to the playoffs?

djjimkelly
12-23-2007, 03:40 PM
I agree with you OP but I'm saying even with a win, what good does that do for us? Confidence for next year? I'm just as upset as you but I think people need to calm down because I know ATLEAST 1 thread will be made calling for Trent's head and JP to come back but do you honestly think we are a loser organization with this loss that put no effect on us pertaining to the playoffs?

contrary to popular belief i dont want JP back this year.

only thing i would want JP to be is given wide open competition for job next year under a new OC wish it was a whole new staff but **** happens.

reagrdless i hope JP gets to move on so we can draft a new QB