PDA

View Full Version : Bills showed their true colors

Bmax
12-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Wide body tackles....in here.......

Our needs really showed today........I have been saying it for awhile... Big DT at the 1 postion and big WR's .....I think we will address both in the draft and Free agency.....

FA-DT go get Corey Williams....

FA-WR Go go get Bryant Johnson for Modest money...Or DJ hackett if healthy...Modest money...

Draft-Malcolm Kelly- OR -James Hardy-Rd1

Draft-DT- Dre Moore-Maryland ....3-4T H ROUND

Draft-OLB-WLB FIND SOMEBODY.....

BMAX

YardRat
12-23-2007, 03:58 PM
WR should be #1 priority, but I really don't think DT will be addressed except for maybe a second-level FA or mid-round draft pick.

jamze132
12-23-2007, 04:04 PM
We really need a great TE. We also need more talented recievers that Trent can have confidence in when the defense blitzes and we have man to man coverage. He seemed hesitant to pass downfield today when faced with the blitz.

G Wolly
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
He seemed hesitant to pass downfield today when faced with the blitz.

Well with 30mph+ winds I think he'd be a little hesitant to throw.

billsburgh
12-23-2007, 04:27 PM
break the bank for Haynesworth. Damn, we need someone who can stop the run once in a while.

Akhippo
12-23-2007, 04:36 PM
We had 14 points. Then they came back by running the ball down their throats. That puts some sort of Dline help ahead of offense. I want both, dont get me wrong, but watching the D get embarrassed is not fun at all.

Why the hell do our ends line up so damn far to the outside just to run 5 yards past the QB.

DE has to be looked at in the first round, then tight end, then WR, then Center. And I think we can get starting talent at those positions in those rounds.