PDA

View Full Version : Marv Levy has to come up huge in Free agency!

njsue
12-23-2007, 07:48 PM
I am so sick of watching the bills defense get smoked!

The Bills have cap $ time to upgrade the defense through free agency.

Billzz
12-23-2007, 08:07 PM
I am so sick of watching the bills defense get smoked!

The Bills have cap $ time to upgrade the defense through free agency.

No depth because of injuries cuts down on rotation which leaves tired players on the field. It will change if we can stay healthy next year as this year gave alot of back ups some much needed playing time.

Oldbillsfan
12-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Get some defenders in the draft and find a big FA WR that won't take 3 years to catch a ball.

bflojohn
12-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Can someone take a trip out of Buffalo and kidnap Dick LeBeau!! I'd love the defense to play agressively, for a change! When was the last time a Buffalo safety jumped a route to INT a pass? Man, bend but don't break philosophies truly SUCK!! Oh, yeah, we need Corey Williams and Lance Briggs too!!!

trapezeus
12-23-2007, 10:40 PM
we had dick lebeau but no talent. talent upgrade is the first thing for the defense. i think fewell has done well with few being well on his end of the ball.

fairchild had the exact opposite cards dealt to him. he had everyone healthy, and he could not find a way to win. pathetic.

ever notice that the bills d keeps them in the game against some good teams, but in the end can't hold on because the o didn't do anything to buy some time?