PDA

View Full Version : By the time this season is over

Bill Brasky
12-23-2007, 09:44 PM
I think the members here will have successfully castrated every player on this team.

Discotrish
12-23-2007, 09:48 PM
The Buffalo Bris.

Patti

Bill Brasky
12-23-2007, 09:59 PM
all these threads ripping whitner, i'm literally LOLing at the stupidity spreading around here right now.

it's all his fault the rb's were getting 10 yards down the field.

trapezeus
12-23-2007, 10:32 PM
i agree with this thread. this was a weak team coming into the season, got weaker with injuries, and then managed to be around 500. maybe if people could let some things develop, the team would actually get better. We're ripping on people without remembering any of their actual contributions. true, a few people just flat out suck (JP comes to mind), but they've been given a chance to do their thing and they failed. fine.

but people like evans and a rookie edwards, and Whinter, and kyle williams....it's ridiculous to run these guys out of town. some weeks they are good and other weaks they are bad. maybe they need more talent around them so they can focus on playing well and not needing to overcome a talent deficiency on the roster.

I think this game sucked, and i'm concerned that they don't seem to be coached well enough to handle the elements, but i also think they are right on track to get better. So hang in there bills fans.

mybills
12-24-2007, 05:39 AM
I laugh every time I stop by this forum. We have a really good group of players, and then some. It's gonna be really hard to choose who stays and who goes next year, because there's that much talent to pick from. I don't hate anyone on this team, not even JP. It's hard to hate a guy who gave us 3 out 5 wins leading up to the Cleveland game. I believe all our players will find a way to be consistent, and we'll own the AFC east next year. That's right, we will.
NE's getting old..Bruschi is what, 54 like his jersey? :snicker:

YardRat
12-24-2007, 05:42 AM
And the coaching staff, the front office, the owner, .....

Bill Brasky
12-24-2007, 07:23 AM
maybe if people could let some things develop, the team would actually get better. We're ripping on people without remembering any of their actual contributions.

won't happen. people here enjoy going off the deep end after 1 bad game. it negates the other 14 games they might have played good in.

let's rip on whinter though. he missed a tackle, took a bad angle on one play, and tried blocking a punt ultimately running into the kicker.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention at least 2 td's i saw him single-handedly save by making an open field tackle on a guy with 50+ pounds to his advantage.

i say we run him outta town! this game defines him as a bill... it almost makes you forget his first game in NE when he had a INT called back on a bad officiating call, or any of the other countless things he's attributed to the team.

an even better question - who will the board run out of town this week?

no wonder players don't wanna come here. fans here suck sometimes. irrational, blithering ******s.

The King
12-24-2007, 07:47 AM
People have been ruthless lately. Goes way back... after a few bad games people write players off. We need to let a "team" develop, and not ship out players after every bad game.

As fans we are calling for players heads far too often.

Bill Brasky
12-24-2007, 07:48 AM
People have been ruthless lately. Goes way back... after a few bad games people write players off. We need to let a "team" develop, and not ship out players after every bad game.

As fans we are calling for players heads far too often.

maybe if this place wasn't so irrational, i'd post more and make the zone power rankings!

i go after quality not quantity anyways... except when it comes to women!

Captain gameboy
12-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Its a simple manifestation of our name, which the media has permanently changed to
"long suffering Bills fans."

Mr. Pink
12-24-2007, 10:17 AM
won't happen. people here enjoy going off the deep end after 1 bad game. it negates the other 14 games they might have played good in.

let's rip on whinter though. he missed a tackle, took a bad angle on one play, and tried blocking a punt ultimately running into the kicker.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention at least 2 td's i saw him single-handedly save by making an open field tackle on a guy with 50+ pounds to his advantage.

i say we run him outta town! this game defines him as a bill... it almost makes you forget his first game in NE when he had a INT called back on a bad officiating call, or any of the other countless things he's attributed to the team.

an even better question - who will the board run out of town this week?

no wonder players don't wanna come here. fans here suck sometimes. irrational, blithering ******s.

See, some people take it as we're only *****ing about Whitner for the one game. I'm not one of the *****ers about his play, well not vocal about it, at least. But he has definitely not lived up to number 8 pick in the draft status.

He's not an impact player, which players picked that high are supposed to be, he's a nice complimentary player to be honest. He's nothing more than a piece in a puzzle. Which sucks considering when he was taken.

Does he deserve to be run out of town? No. But does he deserve all sorts of acclaim either? No. It is what it is, a wasted pick in the end. Not completely because of where he was taken, not completely because he's not the impact player one expects from being selected that high. But both are contributing factors.