• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Troubling Aspect of the Secondary

sorry folks, we all love him but the last few weeks the worst part of the secondary is........Terrance McGee. I know he always face the number 1 and the secondary is riddled with injuries but lately teams have been throwing right at him and with huge success. Let's see what he does when the defense is healthy but right now I would not be against having him be the #2 and bringing in a taller #1 to be the main CB.

thougts?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Troubling Aspect of the Secondary

McGee's a top three corner, maybe a #2 but not shut-down material by any means. I'd be comfortable getting a proven #1 in here and letting him battle Greer for #2 and if he can't beat out Greer he'd be a helluva nickel back.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

I disagree. Hes not the best but not the worst on the field. As much as it hurts me to admit this because I liked the pick from the beginning Whitner is the weakest of the real starters on the field. We all know Leonord is really the worst on the field period but hes not a reg starter

Comment

• njsue
        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        sorry folks, we all love him but the last few weeks the worst part of the secondary is........Terrance McGee. I know he always face the number 1 and the secondary is riddled with injuries but lately teams have been throwing right at him and with huge success. Let's see what he does when the defense is healthy but right now I would not be against having him be the #2 and bringing in a taller #1 to be the main CB.

thougts?
        Thank You!!!

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

part of the problem with the secondary is the complete lack of a consistent pass rush. I think our secondary would look alot better if we could pressure the qb more.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
            part of the problem with the secondary is the complete lack of a consistent pass rush. I think our secondary would look alot better if we could pressure the qb more.
            Exactly. The fact that we have gone so many times without any pressure on their QB all year is really pathetic, especially when you consider how much money these guys are making.

Comment

Working...
            X