PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Weak

mchurchfie
12-24-2007, 06:06 AM
That's our defense.:up: This Tampa 2 or what in the hell ever you want to call it is beyond flawed . Screw gap control. I don't care how fast they get to the ball if you are too small and weak to make the tackle then what good is it. I am so sick of seeing opposition run through our arm tackles or carrying the pile 10 yards beyond the LOS.:puke: This is one of the worst defenses in Buffalo Bills history. Ever since the Greg Williams days we have been going the "small and quick" route and it is getting us absolutely nowhere. We need some damn beef up in here.:fat::fat::fat::fat:

njsue
12-24-2007, 07:58 AM
IMO undersized defense's get smoked!

venis2k1
12-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Any Defense that asks Larry Tripplet to drop back into coverage needs to be rethought.

EDS
12-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Any Defense that asks Larry Tripplet to drop back into coverage needs to be rethought.

Agreed.

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 09:43 AM
NO footwork, no speed. Our undersized DL can't fly to the ball. They need speed to fly to the ball and they need speed to tackle bigger guys. In bad weather situations, we lose our advantage in speed and we can't tackle properly. Heavier guys have the bigger advantage during contact in slippery conditions.

EDS
12-24-2007, 09:49 AM
NO footwork, no speed. Our undersized DL can't fly to the ball. They need speed to fly to the ball and they need speed to tackle bigger guys. In bad weather situations, we lose our advantage in speed and we can't tackle properly. Heavier guys have the bigger advantage during contact in slippery conditions.

Isn't the team still in Buffalo?

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Isn't the team still in Buffalo?
yes it is which is why this is a problem unless... the team wears golf shoes with spikes. December is no longer an advatage for us with undersized players.

mchurchfie
12-24-2007, 10:46 AM
I miss Pat Williams.:fat::ill: He is still playing at a pretty high level.