I don't know what game you guys watched but this is what I saw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

I don't know what game you guys watched but this is what I saw....

Trent had a pretty good game. Yeah he had 3 INTs, two of which you could blame on the recievers. Edwards was sitting back there with all the time in the world when Peters was in but Kirk Chambers, to be nice flat out sucks and Trent knows that from their experience together at Stanford. The defense played a solid game with a couple INTs and Digorgio along with McCargo made a couple key tackles in the backfield as well as some other guys but with the Bills offense either scoring quickly or making stupid and some inexcusable mistakes the defense didn't have time to rest. The past two games I also think Jauron has wished he had kept Mike Schneck instead of Ryan Neil.
    Overall I think Trent showed he can make plays and now with a full offseason should be able to come back next season and lead us on a playoff run. Today only made me more excited for next season. GO BILLS!!!!
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: I don't know what game you guys watched but this is what I saw....

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    The defense played a solid game with a couple INTs
    What, you call giving up close to 300 yards rushing a solid game?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by billsburgh
      What, you call giving up close to 300 yards rushing a solid game?
      tough to watch I admit, but the size of Jacobs compared to our team is pretty big and is something Marv will have to take care of during the offseason, Bradshaw also did a nice job but that wasn't because of his size, we do need to take care our run defense but other than that I think we played a decent game....I am just trying to be positive but you just ask for the negative stuff. When isn't there negative stuff in a game?

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

The D was gashed for almost half of that total on two runs. Still, it is what it is.

It's a very young team, and a banged up team to boot and all that is catching up to us in spots.

Next year we'll be more experienced and more talented, hopefully, in a couple of key positions. Couple that with a new OC, a few more breaks and a few less injuries and we should be in the playoffs.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by YardRat
          The D was gashed for almost half of that total on two runs. Still, it is what it is.

It's a very young team, and a banged up team to boot and all that is catching up to us in spots.

Next year we'll be more experienced and more talented, hopefully, in a couple of key positions. Couple that with a new OC, a few more breaks and a few less injuries and we should be in the playoffs.
          If we have a good offseason we'll be one of the best teams in the league but that is a big IF.

Comment

• losman420
            • Dec 2006

I thought trent looked pretty good inthe first quarter, i saw the game up to midway through the second then fox had technical problems/or time warner, not sure. But either way i couldn't watch the rest, so i have no idea how he looked the rest of the game.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I may be one of the biggest Trent "marks" on this board, but he was terrible in the second half.

I'm not even talking about the picks. Two of them I dont feel were his fault. But he missed on quite a few open passes, rushed a lot of things and even locked in too quickly a few times; things that are NOT characteristic of him.

Unlike some others on here though, I'm far from worried about it. Trent will be fine. He needs better weapons and with the experience he's gotten in big games this year, he'll be a lot better next season.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Trent had a pretty good game.
                  I don't blame him for the loss but a pretty good game? If thats the case , then JP is a pretty good qb. Trent had a JP like game against good D's.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Trent, McGee, Whitner, Moorman, The D-line, all sucked ass yesterday.

Comment

• Losman4Life
                      • Dec 2007

Trent had a pretty good game. Yeah he had 3 INTs, two of which you could blame on the recievers. Edwards was sitting back there with all the time in the world when Peters was in but Kirk Chambers, to be nice flat out sucks and Trent knows that from their experience together at Stanford. The defense played a solid game with a couple INTs and Digorgio along with McCargo made a couple key tackles in the backfield as well as some other guys but with the Bills offense either scoring quickly or making stupid and some inexcusable mistakes the defense didn't have time to rest. The past two games I also think Jauron has wished he had kept Mike Schneck instead of Ryan Neil.
                      Overall I think Trent showed he can make plays and now with a full offseason should be able to come back next season and lead us on a playoff run. Today only made me more excited for next season. GO BILLS!!!!
                      Edwards blows!

With JP we would have crushed the giants yesterday. Get a clue!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Losman4Life
                        Edwards blows!

With JP we would have crushed the giants yesterday. Get a clue!
                        I'm a JP fan, but That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

in all seriousness Losman can be a great QB but he needs the right coaches and we don't have the right ones for him

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I'm a JP fan, but That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

Why is there always someone who confuses a football board with a comedy club?
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

And I'm optimistic about Trent, but it was definitely not a "good game."
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X