PDA

View Full Version : Just saw Losman...

DMBcrew36
12-24-2007, 11:34 AM
At the Galleria. He was getting some gifts wrapped in the middle of the mall. He had a beanie on with the collar of his coat all up, talking on the phone. I don't think he really wanted people to recognize him or bother him. I was walking and had to do a double-take before realizing it was him. Nobody seemed to realize it was him or bother him. He was doing a reasonable job covering up his identity.

The King
12-24-2007, 12:05 PM
He's hardly a celebrity right now.

LtFinFan66
12-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Was he getting gifts wrapped or wrapping gifts:idunno:

Perhaps he is looking for a career change

mybills
12-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I would've wished him a Merry Christmas.

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 12:26 PM
I would've wished him a Merry Christmas.

I would've wished for him to recieve a nice big contract for christmas...

...in Atlanta

shelby
12-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Wow, y'all are harsh.

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Wow, y'all are harsh.

So are his "skills"

Losman4Life
12-24-2007, 12:31 PM
At the Galleria. He was getting some gifts wrapped in the middle of the mall. He had a beanie on with the collar of his coat all up, talking on the phone. I don't think he really wanted people to recognize him or bother him. I was walking and had to do a double-take before realizing it was him. Nobody seemed to realize it was him or bother him. He was doing a reasonable job covering up his identity.

Good I hope he spits in any ungrateful bills fans face that disrespects him! I can't wait until he makes it to the superbowl next year on a real team and the bills are looking to draft a QB #1 overall in 2009...edwards sucks and is not a nfl calibur qb!

LtFinFan66
12-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Hope you enjoy your short stay here

JPFBillsFan
12-24-2007, 12:35 PM
I agree with Losman4Life.....

Losman4Life
12-24-2007, 12:37 PM

He was the closest thing we had to a real QB since Doug Flutie. I can't wait until next year when he goes to a team with a real offensive coordinator and real receivers to hurl the football to. He has the potential to put up Tom Brady numbers in a real offense.

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 12:46 PM
He was the closest thing we had to a real QB since Doug Flutie. I can't wait until next year when he goes to a team with a real offensive coordinator and real receivers to hurl the football to. He has the potential to put up Tom Brady numbers in a real offense.

Another one of the "Losman Faithful"?

I'm not going to argue here on how much I don't like him anymore, but when he goes to another team with a "real" OC, go with him and stop trying to convince us he was our next real quarterback.

Mahdi
12-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Although im fine with the direction the team is taking right now I still believe that Losman has a lot to offer a team. He has an elite arm and with real weapons around him he can do some damage. He could be real good with teams like Arizona, Kansas City, Detroit, Green Bay, San Fran. I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore trades for him to compete with Boller.

patmoran2006
12-24-2007, 01:41 PM
Wonder if he had any Carolina Panthers or San Francisco 49ers gear in his Christmas bags...

Mahdi
12-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Wonder if he had any Carolina Panthers or San Francisco 49ers gear in his Christmas bags...
Carolina is another very good option for him...

patmoran2006
12-24-2007, 01:48 PM
He won't be starting next year I don't care what team he ends up with. Teams that need a QB (Carolina, Baltimore, etc) will find a MUCH better option either via trade, FA or especially the draft. I don't think there is a GM in the league stupid enough to invest in their team with Losman as the actual starter. For the remainder of his career, he'll be a valuable guy off the bench, at best.

Albany,n.y.
12-24-2007, 01:57 PM
He can carry Jake Delhomme's bags, Delhomme might even tip him.

Guys go on IR in Carolina & Detroit (2nd round pick Drew Stanton) and people totally forget that they would be miles ahead of JP on the depth chart.

As far as the post about JP getting to next season's Super Bowl-I guess the poster feels JP is on the Rob Johnson track-leave Bills, get a Super Bowl ring while contributing nothing to get it, get jettisoned by Super Bowl champs, out of NFL 2 years after leaving Bills. JP=RJ

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 01:58 PM

MIami should trade for him. Compared to what you got, he's a hOF qb. He owns the fish.

Devin
12-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Did he fumble the gift when it was handed back to him?

Mahdi
12-24-2007, 02:12 PM
He can carry Jake Delhomme's bags, Delhomme might even tip him.

Guys go on IR in Carolina & Detroit (2nd round pick Drew Stanton) and people totally forget that they would be miles ahead of JP on the depth chart.

As far as the post about JP getting to next season's Super Bowl-I guess the poster feels JP is on the Rob Johnson track-leave Bills, get a Super Bowl ring while contributing nothing to get it, get jettisoned by Super Bowl champs, out of NFL 2 years after leaving Bills. JP=RJ
I didnt say he would go start.... but he could easily compete there.

Crisis
12-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Did he stare at his gift on the shelf until someone else interce...took it?

Crisis
12-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm suprised he could ditch djim long enough to go shopping by himself.

Forward_Lateral
12-24-2007, 03:03 PM

I heard instead of handing the gifts out, he's going to throw them into the ground, 2 feet in front of the intended recipients.

Hard Nose Football
12-24-2007, 03:24 PM
He's probably too dumb to use a computer to shop online.

Mr. Pink
12-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Although im fine with the direction the team is taking right now I still believe that Losman has a lot to offer a team. He has an elite arm and with real weapons around him he can do some damage. He could be real good with teams like Arizona, Kansas City, Detroit, Green Bay, San Fran. I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore trades for him to compete with Boller.

yes Arizona who already has Leinart. KC who has Croyle. Detroit who has Stanton. Green Bay who has Rodgers. SF who has Alex Smith.

Then you say he'll compete in Baltimore with Boller? LOL Boller is also a UFA and has been benched for Troy Smith. Boller won't be there next year and they won't trade for a QB who is Kyle Boller with a different name.

BTW I would have told JP to enjoy his career in the CFL and Happy Kwanzaa!

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 03:39 PM
He's part mexican , not African American.

Hard Nose Football
12-24-2007, 03:40 PM
He'll be in Malibu with Rob Johnson

Mr. Pink
12-24-2007, 03:41 PM

Kwanzaa is a time for caring not discriminating Justa.

Shame on you!

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 04:01 PM

Shame on you!

Feliz NAvidad FTY!

Mr. Pink
12-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Feliz NAvidad FTY!

Happy Channukah Justa!

justasportsfan
12-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Happy Channukah Justa!
Tell Moran , Shalom!

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 04:31 PM

Of course not

He tried to hand it off and he fumbled

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-24-2007, 04:32 PM
You should have asked if he use to be JP Losman.

The last buffalo fan
12-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by justasportsfan
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Shame on you!

:club:

SquishDaFish
12-24-2007, 05:48 PM
You guys need to stop bashing a player still on the Bills. Not to mention one who has said the right things and done the right things for the city. Im sure he wont bash us when he goes to another team. It wasnt really ALL his fault you know. IF I wasnt a Bills fan I would hope we change coaches next season and change the system 2-3 times in Edwards first couple of years so you could all realize that.

I ROOT FOR ALL THE BILLS!!

Goobylal
12-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I'll bet HE wasn't wearing gloves, like a sissy-boy.

Friggin' Trent BETTER spend ALL off-season in Buffalo, studying film, working with Schonert, and throwing in the wind and cold.

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I'll bet HE wasn't wearing gloves, like a sissy-boy.

Friggin' Trent BETTER spend ALL off-season in Buffalo, studying film, working with Schonert, and throwing in the wind and cold.

Um it's not windy and cold the whole off-season. Otherwise that's what the off-season is meant for.

P.S. Trent didn't wear gloves against the Giants.

Elminster
12-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Um it's not windy and cold the whole off-season. Otherwise that's what the off-season is meant for.

P.S. Trent didn't wear gloves against the Giants. He looked a little better. I'm just wondering what our receivers were wearing. I mean, it's not like Trent was throwing perfect passes, but if all you can catch is a perfect pass, please get started on whatever career you have lined up after football.

As for Losman: I wouldn't be surprised if people have harassed him recently. Some people cannot seperate the play from the person, unfortunately. I would've wished him a merry Christmas. I may've even called him by name. I wish him nothing but the best in his career after Buffalo, same as with Trent and his career here.

DynaPaul
12-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't wanna be recognized in public either if I played like him.

Losman4Life
12-24-2007, 09:13 PM
You guys need to stop bashing a player still on the Bills. Not to mention one who has said the right things and done the right things for the city. Im sure he wont bash us when he goes to another team. It wasnt really ALL his fault you know. IF I wasnt a Bills fan I would hope we change coaches next season and change the system 2-3 times in Edwards first couple of years so you could all realize that.

All of these idiots bashing Losman are going to feel real stupid next year when he leads a new team deep into the playoffs.

There's at least 10 teams that will be lining up with 1st round draft picks or a player of equal value this offseason to try and trade him. Especially since there's no other free agent QB's nearly as talented that will be availble in free agency or the draft.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-24-2007, 09:29 PM
All of these idiots bashing Losman are going to feel real stupid next year when he leads a new team deep into the playoffs.

Yeah... the CFL playoffs. And with the Tiger-Cats as bad as they are right now... that may even be a stretch.

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 09:32 PM
There's at least 10 teams that will be lining up with 1st round draft picks or a player of equal value this offseason to try and trade him.

1st rounder? That's giving him too much credit.

He's worth a 3rd rounder from the Panthers at best.

streetkings01
12-24-2007, 09:52 PM

There's at least 10 teams that will be lining up with 1st round draft picks or a player of equal value this offseason to try and trade him. Especially since there's no other free agent QB's nearly as talented that will be availble in free agency or the draft.David Carr or Joey Harrington????

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-24-2007, 09:55 PM

I'm sorry, I was just trying to be funny.
:sadwalk:

G Wolly
12-24-2007, 10:14 PM
David Carr or Joey Harrington????

Testaverde

SquishDaFish
12-25-2007, 06:13 AM
Whatever LOSER negged me about bashing Edwards needs to get a F'N clue. I never bashed Edwards and wont bash a Bills player other then fat ass Tim Anderson. Blind people need not to leave negs. :roflmao:

losman420
12-25-2007, 10:01 AM
So are his "skills"Could you play QB better than him??? .......Didn't think so.

DMBcrew36
12-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Losman needs a change of scenery, that much is for sure.

jonah7777
12-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I can see Carolina taking him but they will not offer the bills much if anything for him.
If todd collins can be in the NFL 10 plus years jP can too. While many of us mock him he will be laughing at the tough job he has while he's cashing his checks.

Historian
12-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Was he purchasing packing tape?

Mahdi
12-25-2007, 02:04 PM
yes Arizona who already has Leinart. KC who has Croyle. Detroit who has Stanton. Green Bay who has Rodgers. SF who has Alex Smith.

Then you say he'll compete in Baltimore with Boller? LOL Boller is also a UFA and has been benched for Troy Smith. Boller won't be there next year and they won't trade for a QB who is Kyle Boller with a different name.

Croyle, Leinart, Smith, Stanton??? Are you serious,,,, these guys haven't proven a thing yet and have only shown that they are still far from franchise QBs. Losman is ahead of all those guys with the exception of maybe Leinart, and even he struggled enough to cause a controversy in Arizona. Losman throwing to Fitz, Boldin, Pope and James behind him would be dangerous.

Cntrygal
12-25-2007, 02:33 PM
I know on the rare occasion I go shopping - the last thing I want to do is to stand around and chat with whoever happens to know me (especially if they only "know" me by "sight only")..... I can only imagine the frustration and desire for some privacy for those that are actually celebs.

G Wolly
12-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Could you play QB better than him??? .......Didn't think so.

That's why he's in the NFL and I'm not.

He's expected to be able to play decent at QB.

HHURRICANE
12-25-2007, 03:37 PM
I think Losman would be a great backup for this team. I think if JP were smart he would consider that option because he's going to be "one and done" somewhere else.

Backup's make damn good money and he'd have a better chance down the road of starting long term with experience and maturity.

justasportsfan
12-25-2007, 04:08 PM
I think if JP were smart he would consider that option because he's going to be "one and done" somewhere else.

:rofl: Quitter mentallity.

IF JP is stupid he'd stay. With the qb problems around the laegue only an idiot would want to stay with the bills. Aside from getting a chance to start somewhere else, it's also a chance to play for a better organization that isn't owned by Ralphy.

HHURRICANE
12-25-2007, 04:16 PM
:rofl: Quitter mentallity.

IF JP is stupid he'd stay. With the qb problems around the laegue only an idiot would want to stay with the bills. Aside from getting a chance to start somewhere else, it's also a chance to play for a better organization that isn't owned by Ralphy.

I'm not JP so your first sentence is pretty stupid.

I think JP will leave and try to get a better deal. He'll play one more year as a starter and than he'll be done.

The smarter decision, IMO, is to stay on as the backup where he'll make a lot more money long term and still give himself a shot at a starting job down the road.

Bledsoe put himself in a much better situation after playing one series in relief of Brady. Had that series never happened his value would have been less.

justasportsfan
12-25-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm not JP so your first sentence is pretty stupid.

I think JP will leave and try to get a better deal. He'll play one more year as a starter and than he'll be done.

The smarter decision, IMO, is to stay on as the backup where he'll make a lot more money long term and still give himself a shot at a starting job down the road.

Bledsoe put himself in a much better situation after playing one series in relief of Brady. Had that series never happened his value would have been less.

Actually , your post is stupid if you think any competitive qb would accept being a back-up . Maybe in your world it's a smart thing to do.

Sage Rosenfels and Tod Collins are getting another chance to start. They arent playing like back ups. They are playing like they want a chance to start.

If Flutie accepted that he was just Rob Johnsons back up, this team would've moved a long time ago. He played like he was the starter of this team. He didn't want to take a back seat to anyone and because of that way of thinking he got us to the playoffs and saved this franchise.

Smart thing.... haha!

Novacane
12-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Im sure he wont bash us when he goes to another team. !!

I bet you're wrong

Novacane
12-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Croyle, Leinart, Smith, Stanton??? Are you serious,,,, these guys haven't proven a thing yet and have only shown that they are still far from franchise QBs. Losman is ahead of all those guys with the exception of maybe Leinart, and even he struggled enough to cause a controversy in Arizona. Losman throwing to Fitz, Boldin, Pope and James behind him would be dangerous.

But Losman has shown he is a Franchise QB :rofl: It is unbelievable that people actually think this guy is a franchise QB. I can see people thinking he may be a decent QB with a fresh start but people using the word Great and franchise are crazy. Not one bit of evidence to back up what you post.

Mr. Pink
12-25-2007, 09:02 PM

There's your keyword, they haven't proven a thing yet...what has Losman proven? He can't read defenses, schemes, can't checkdown and has poor mechanics.

Hmmm, tough choice...take the guy we're not sure if he's going to suck or be good or take the guy proven to suck? Good thing I'm not a GM, I'd be confused in that situation. Wait, I as long as pretty much anybody else would take an unknown over a bust.

So I ask you the very same question...Are you serious?

Losman4Life
12-25-2007, 09:08 PM
I can see Carolina taking him but they will not offer the bills much if anything for him.
If todd collins can be in the NFL 10 plus years jP can too. While many of us mock him he will be laughing at the tough job he has while he's cashing his checks.

If McNabb is worth 2 1st round picks, than Losman is definitely worth at least the same plus a player like Julius Peppers in return.

He's only 26 and still has the potential to be a Tom Brady type of QB with the right supporting cast around him. Plus he is the best mobile QB now that vick is out of the league. I could see him going to a place like carolina and tearing it up next year.

Mr. Pink
12-25-2007, 09:16 PM
If McNabb is worth 2 1st round picks, than Losman is definitely worth at least the same plus a player like Julius Peppers in return.

He's only 26 and still has the potential to be a Tom Brady type of QB with the right supporting cast around him. Plus he is the best mobile QB now that vick is out of the league. I could see him going to a place like carolina and tearing it up next year.

Vince Young, Seneca Wallace, DJ Shockley don't exist anymore?

Nasty Mcgahee
12-25-2007, 11:19 PM
Good I hope he spits in any ungrateful bills fans face that disrespects him! I can't wait until he makes it to the superbowl next year on a real team and the bills are looking to draft a QB #1 overall in 2009...edwards sucks and is not a nfl calibur qb!I disagree, I think Edwards is an NFL calibur QB... Just... JP Losman is better.

LtFinFan66
12-25-2007, 11:23 PM

He's only 26 and still has the potential to be a Tom Brady type of QB with the right supporting cast around him. Plus he is the best mobile QB now that vick is out of the league. I could see him going to a place like carolina and tearing it up next year.lay off the drugs. Big time!

G Wolly
12-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I disagree, I think Edwards is an NFL calibur QB... Just... JP Losman is better.

Ok well since you've spelt it the same way in every post you've made, since you say the same thing each time, it calibEr.

Secondly, Losman's better at what? because it sure isn't playing quarterback.

Nasty Mcgahee
12-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Ok well since you've spelt it the same way in every post you've made, since you say the same thing each time, it calibEr.

Secondly, Losman's better at what? because it sure isn't playing quarterback.2 things are really funny here, one is SPELT, in a thread where you criticize my spelling... the word is spelled.

The other one is, I was typing fast and it was a typo... and its the only time I wrote it in any thread.

G Wolly
12-25-2007, 11:42 PM
The other one is, I was typing fast and it was a typo... and its the only time I wrote it in any thread.

Then apparently you and Losman4Life are the same person

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=2254709&postcount=8

madness
12-27-2007, 08:17 AM

2 things that bother me about JP.. <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->and I hope it's just a rookie gift thing that he'll get past.

1. He tends to laser gifts from 5-10 yds away, and it bounces off his intendeds chests or hands every time.
2. He throws too low, and it gets deflected. Then he realizes it, and over throws the next gift.

I've been watching for improvements on both of these in every holiday, but I've yet to see corrections. I gave it a pass at Walmart, cuz they just suck, and against Target, due to the crappy weather, but after today it's still happening. Big deal, it was raining for most of the holiday, and neither kinds of passes have anything to do with the weather anyway, so I won't accept any excuses for them. I just hope the store clerks pick up on it and help him improve on both.
<!-- / message -->