The team is tied for 10th in the league in interceptions

Tied for 7th in TD's off interceptions

5th in the league in total tackles

3rd in the league in assisted tackles

4th in the league in give away take away

7th in the league in field goal percentage made

We made 100% of our extra point attempts

1st in the league in punt return average

our 1st round pick, a rookie, is 13th in the league in rushiung yards even after missing 3 games

our rookie RB is over 1000 yards

our rookie RB is 8th in the league in rush yards per game, tied for 10th in TD's

our 3rd round rookie QB is 2nd in the league for least sacked

Crowell is 6th in the eague in total tackles

Schobel is 5th in the league for forced fumbles

Our 1st day draft picks netted us 3 starters out of 3 picks. Including a starting RB, and a starting QB.

We have a head coach who managed to get this team to play for a plyoff spot with 3 games left with no less than 15 players on IR including 4 starters

The team could end up 8 and 8 and had two games that EASILY could have been wins making us 10 and 6 and firmly in the playoffs.

We are on the cusp my friends, I have never believed it more

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: 2007 Bills positives

Thank you for posting something positive!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Nice positive spin though a couple may not be positive. Total tackles and assisted tackles mean the opponents are running alot of plays

good other than that though

Comment

• G Wolly
        • Mar 2004

I'd rather not see the interceptions there, but the rest are just fine.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

this is the best offensive line unit we have had in well over a decade.

Comment

• G Wolly
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by venis2k1
            this is the best offensive line unit we have had in well over a decade.
            Does anyone know how serious Peters' injury was?

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
              5th in the league in total tackles

3rd in the league in assisted tackles

We have a head coach who managed to get this team to play for a plyoff spot with 3 games left with no less than 15 players on IR including 4 starters
              You realize that the high tackle totals are a result of the fact that the defense cannot get the other sides offense off the field?

Who are the 4 starters on IR? Poz, Simpson and . . . (please do not tell me you think the loss of garbage players like Webster and Price constitute loses to the team).

This team would be worse if Webster did not get injured and played instead of Greer. Greer is infinitely better and he may not have gotten the opportunity if not for Webster's injury. Price was washed up four years ago. Simpson is still a question mark after an up-and-down rookie year. Poz is also a question mark due to his lengthy injury history and the fact that the defense played better after he was injured.

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
                • Aug 2007

I almost had a heart attack! Someone posted something positive or maybe its because i am an obese doritos eating machine!

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                  Who are the 4 starters on IR? Poz, Simpson and . . . (please do not tell me you think the loss of garbage players like Webster and Price constitute loses to the team)..
                  Whether you like the players or not they were starters. Or were talking about fantasy football "loses" and your joystick?

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                    The team could end up 8 and 8 and had two games that EASILY could have been wins making us 10 and 6 and firmly in the playoffs.
                    That's but other than that, good post.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by G. Host
                      Whether you like the players or not they were starters. Or were talking about fantasy football "loses" and your joystick?
                      Were they any better then the guys behind them? Just because somebody is a starter on a bad team when they wouldn't even see the field with most other teams doesn't make them a huge loss.

There are teams who lost backup players that are more important and productive then scrubs like Webster and Price. They would've played themselves out of the starting lineup whether they were injured or not. The fact that you can look back and say these guys were are opening day starters says it all to begin with. It doesn't take much to be a starter on this team.

Comment

• EDS
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                        Do you honestly think either Webster or Price could start on any other team in the league? Do you honestly think they are better then their replacements, Greer and Reed, respectively?

The answer to both is an obvious "no." As such, the team would have been worse off had neither gotten injured.

I haven't played a football based video game since super tecmo bowl, so your video game analogy is lost on me.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by EDS
                          Do you honestly think either Webster or Price could start on any other team in the league? Do you honestly think they are better then their replacements, Greer and Reed, respectively?

The answer to both is an obvious "no." As such, the team would have been worse off had neither gotten injured.

I haven't played a football based video game since super tecmo bowl, so your video game analogy is lost on me.
                          So, are you saying Greer and Reed would start on a lot of other teams? You lost me.

" our 3rd round rookie QB is 2nd in the league for least sacked". Is that per drop back? Per drop back is the measuring point.

I think we lead the league in safties too.

Nice post.
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• EDS
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by yordad
                            So, are you saying Greer and Reed would start on a lot of other teams? You lost me.

" our 3rd round rookie QB is 2nd in the league for least sacked". Is that per drop back? Per drop back is the measuring point.

I think we lead the league in safties too.

Nice post.
                            Greer and Reed would likely not start on any other team in the league, but they are better then the people they replaced, namely Webster and Price, by a considerable margin.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                              Greer and Reed would likely not start on any other team in the league, but they are better then the people they replaced, namely Webster and Price, by a considerable margin.
                              Reed didn't replace Price. He's still the slot wr.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X