PDA

View Full Version : bills D on record pace

djjimkelly
12-26-2007, 09:59 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/237082.html

The Bills are 30th overall on defense in yards allowed (361 yards per game), 18th in points allowed and 27th against the pass (232). They are on pace to allow the second-most yards ever in a 16-game season. The Bills’ worst was in 1983, when they allowed 363 a game and finished 8-8.

so heres to bills D alllowing 400 yards this weekend so DICK's 2007 cover 2 D can go down as the worst D in bills history!!!

HHURRICANE
12-26-2007, 10:44 AM
As I posted in another thread the D sucks. For those of you who thought Schobel was getting unjustly bashed by me I think his body of work this year speaks for itself. I wouldn't have this guy lead the fry team at McDonalds.

The D is in dire need of an over haul of talent.

For those who hate the cover 2 I actually believe that this team would be worse in another scheme. The cover 2 hides just how bad the talent is.

justasportsfan
12-26-2007, 11:00 AM

exaggerate much?

djjimkelly
12-26-2007, 01:09 PM
As I posted in another thread the D sucks. For those of you who thought Schobel was getting unjustly bashed by me I think his body of work this year speaks for itself. I wouldn't have this guy lead the fry team at McDonalds.

For those who hate the cover 2 I actually believe that this team would be worse in another scheme. The cover 2 hides just how bad the talent is.

im sorry a more attacking style of D would have made the difference in a couple games this year.

yes the talent on this team on D isnt stellar but better scheme and coaching would have made a few extra 3 and outs in stead of allowing all the 10 play drives we allowed this year.