PDA

View Full Version : NFL Films to be at Bills @ Eagles game

G. Host
12-26-2007, 06:37 PM
NFL Films will be there filming Pinto Ron's Buffalo Bills tailgate for Inside the NFL. The tailgate will take place in Lot D and start at 7 am.

No link by the way - email to Bills Backers Chapter President.

7 am? Eagles fans can start tailgating earlier than Bills fans are allowed?

im4bflo
12-26-2007, 08:36 PM
That's awesome, but why an away game :headscrat

Tatonka
12-27-2007, 08:27 AM
i will be at that game.. but no way in hell i will be there at 7am.

hydro
12-27-2007, 08:31 AM
That's awesome, but why an away game :headscrat

They already had a episode with him at a home game. I guess now they want to show is dedication for traveling to away games.

clumping platelets
12-27-2007, 08:32 AM
He was telling us aboot that at the Cleveland tailgate

THATHURMANATOR
12-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Cool. I actually witnessed the Ketchup ceremony for the first time. It was surreal.

QB Bills12
12-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey, I'll be the one from NFL Films directing the shoot. We're doing it at the Eagles game because we're showing how Kenny travels to every game...and because NFL Films is based down here and people won't have to travel over the holiday weekend.

It will air on Inside the NFL this week along with highlights from the game. We're also shooting at Barristers in Philly on Saturday night--everyone will be watching the Sabres/Pens game there. We're trying to show how great Buffalo fans are at supporting their teams even in other cities.

DMBcrew36
12-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't have DirectTV (and therefore no NFL Network)..... i hope I'm able to see it

LtBillsFan66
12-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey, I'll be the one from NFL Films directing the shoot. We're doing it at the Eagles game because we're showing how Kenny travels to every game...and because NFL Films is based down here and people won't have to travel over the holiday weekend.

It will air on Inside the NFL this week along with highlights from the game. We're also shooting at Barristers in Philly on Saturday night--everyone will be watching the Sabres/Pens game there. We're trying to show how great Buffalo fans are at supporting their teams even in other cities.

Michelle is that you?

- Soreco

SabreEleven
12-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Inside the NFL is on HBO.

QB Bills12
12-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Michelle is that you?

- Soreco

'Tis me! And yes, Inside the NFL is on HBO.

LtBillsFan66
12-27-2007, 12:30 PM
'Tis me! And yes, Inside the NFL is on HBO.

Ha! Welcome.

Charo
12-27-2007, 12:55 PM

way cool, thank your boss for thinking of us bills fans.

im4bflo
12-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Met a girl who visited our Billsbar here in SoCal, she goes by 'california', and she
said she'd be there sitting with Kenny on the 50yd line, pretty cool!
She lives in CA and has season tix, and rolls with the pinto crew, she is DIEHARD!

Michael82
12-27-2007, 02:46 PM
NFL Films will be there filming Pinto Ron's Buffalo Bills tailgate for Inside the NFL. The tailgate will take place in Lot D and start at 7 am.

No link by the way - email to Bills Backers Chapter President.

7 am? Eagles fans can start tailgating earlier than Bills fans are allowed?
The Browns lot opened at 6am.

Michael82
12-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Met a girl who visited our Billsbar here in SoCal, she goes by 'california', and she
said she'd be there sitting with Kenny on the 50yd line, pretty cool!
She lives in CA and has season tix, and rolls with the pinto crew, she is DIEHARD!
This would be her....She's really cute and nice too. :up:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20at%20Cleveland%20Browns%2012-16-07/Photo009.jpg

im4bflo
12-27-2007, 03:07 PM
that's her, she is cute, and a wild partier, and a great representative of us crazy DIEHARD Billsfans! She looks pretty hammered in that pic :snicker2:
Now that I look at it, I know the lady behind them too, it's JOANIE, she's a hell of a DIEHARD to!
I'm guessing this pic is from your Cleveland visit?

Michael82
12-27-2007, 03:53 PM
that's her, she is cute, and a wild partier, and a great representative of us crazy DIEHARD Billsfans! She looks pretty hammered in that pic :snicker2:
Now that I look at it, I know the lady behind them too, it's JOANIE, she's a hell of a DIEHARD to!
I'm guessing this pic is from your Cleveland visit?
yeah she was pretty hammered. She brought a bottle of Patrone and was passing it around for everyone to drink some of it. :up: I was wondering who the other one was. She had some cards that she was signing and passing around.

Here's the rest of the Cleveland pics....

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20at%20Cleveland%20Browns%2012-16-07/

G. Host
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
This would be her....She's really cute and nice too. :up:

Really cute eyes

im4bflo
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
yeah she was pretty hammered. She brought a bottle of Patrone and was passing it around for everyone to drink some of it. :up: I was wondering who the other one was. She had some cards that she was signing and passing around.

Here's the rest of the Cleveland pics....

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20at%20Cleveland%20Browns%2012-16-07/

I see the Patrone in Kennys hand :up:
Joanie got voted #1 Billsfan in a contest, and has cards with her picture on it,
I'm guessing that's what she was doing.
I've been in her Backer club, and know her well, she's very well deserved.
Oh, and great pics as usual :up: I love tailgating pics!

im4bflo
12-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Really cute eyes

she's got a cute behind too, but you didn't hear that from me :couch: