PDA

View Full Version : i'm anxious about this last game in philly

Charo
12-28-2007, 05:31 PM
while i'm not too worried about them stopping the run, they do force fumbles. they forced two on b. jacobs (if anyone watched that game) and he's doing good this year in place of tiki. lynch & fred have to hold on tight the whole time. i see royal, roscoe and evans having a good game. edwards can probably get them the ball a good amount of the time. the play calling will probably be mixed up again (in a predictable way again) but some of phillys guys are falling apart. for example, s. brown has been having too many brain farts lately. our defense has to keep akers away from the 50 even, that guy has one heck of a strong leg.
go bills!

Night Train
12-28-2007, 05:51 PM
while i'm not too worried about them stopping the run

Well that makes one of you.

It's the dearth of this team, IMO. We'll NEVER make the playoffs unless this mystery is solved.

Charo
12-28-2007, 05:59 PM
hahaha i just meant that they couldn't stop jacobs who is similar to lynch & fred jackson. we need to cover k. curtis..he's a mcnabb favorite.

when is the last time westbrook ran a punt all the way back?

Kerr
12-29-2007, 09:52 AM
hahaha i just meant that they couldn't stop jacobs who is similar to lynch & fred jackson. we need to cover k. curtis..he's a mcnabb favorite.

when is the last time westbrook ran a punt all the way back?

I'm not really worried about their Wr's either except for Curtis. LJ Smith probably won't be a factor because I think he's hurt.

Mr. Pink
12-29-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm hopeful we can close the season out on a positive note.

DynaPaul
12-29-2007, 11:34 AM
I think we can win this one and go out on an 8 - 8 note. Too bad they aren't showing it here in Albany.

mybills
12-29-2007, 01:47 PM
You're not alone DP. I'll have to go out to watch. :(