the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

a BIG enough WAGON ?

How big is the Giants wagon Sat. night?
    I'll be rooting for them!
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: a BIG enough WAGON ?

I'm torn on this one. I hate the Pats but would also like the 72' Fins to STFU. Do something for me now dammit!!

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
      I'm torn on this one. I hate the Pats but would also like the 72' Fins to STFU. Do something for me now dammit!!

I'm glad a Fin fan wants them to STFU.

I guess I don't care either way. I'm not on the Giants wagon. I hate the Pats and always will and the game Saturday night won't change that one way or another. I guess it would be cooler to see history.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

don't care, as long as the pats lose in the playoffs all is well. they would never be among the "greatest team ever" discussion if they lose in the playoffs
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Crisis
          don't care, as long as the pats lose in the playoffs all is well. they would never be among the "greatest team ever" discussion if they lose in the playoffs
          Exactly. Wouldn't that crazy if Brady broke a leg in this game? And they go on to lose to the Chargers or something.
          This is the reason the early 90's Bills don't get in the discussion. No SB.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Among "pro" football people the 90's Bills are always discussed as one of the great teams.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
              Will not tolerate vandalism.
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Crisis
              Absolutely correct. Remember, the Patriots have a monkey on their back right now. The past two years they've lost in the divisional playoffs. Even as good as they are in the regular season (see: 1990s Jacksonville Jaguars), as they say with stocks, "past performance is not indicative of future results." They could win it all or they could lose in the divisional playoffs like they have the past few years, no one knows.

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

I'm with you Lt. I am so sick of the Shula and now the ex-con Morris's BS . It's time they put the champaign away for good!!!
                Retired Air Traffic Controller
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

I'm with you. I could go either way. I think it depends on how the game goes. If the Pats start out fast than I want them to win by 100 points.

The other scenario is that the Pats have to play the whole game down to the wire and lose.

Comment

• im4bflo
                    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                    • Sep 2003

Right now, the Pats have already tied the Fish, so they have to share the bottle,
                    so niether one of them have bragging rights, it's a tie!
                    Can you feel that brotherly love? the Fish and the Pats :snicker2:
                    And the cheaters losing in the playoffs will be something for us all to share a bottle over! Beat yourselves to death Pats and Giants!

Comment

Working...
                    X