PDA

View Full Version : a BIG enough WAGON ?

im4bflo
12-28-2007, 10:03 PM
How big is the Giants wagon Sat. night?
I'll be rooting for them! :up:

LtFinFan66
12-28-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm torn on this one. I hate the Pats but would also like the 72' Fins to STFU. Do something for me now dammit!!

RockStar36
12-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm torn on this one. I hate the Pats but would also like the 72' Fins to STFU. Do something for me now dammit!!

:bf1:

I'm glad a Fin fan wants them to STFU.

I guess I don't care either way. I'm not on the Giants wagon. I hate the Pats and always will and the game Saturday night won't change that one way or another. I guess it would be cooler to see history.

Crisis
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
don't care, as long as the pats lose in the playoffs all is well. they would never be among the "greatest team ever" discussion if they lose in the playoffs

yordad
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
don't care, as long as the pats lose in the playoffs all is well. they would never be among the "greatest team ever" discussion if they lose in the playoffsExactly. Wouldn't that crazy if Brady broke a leg in this game? And they go on to lose to the Chargers or something.
This is the reason the early 90's Bills don't get in the discussion. No SB.

RockStar36
12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Among "pro" football people the 90's Bills are always discussed as one of the great teams.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-29-2007, 07:37 AM
don't care, as long as the pats lose in the playoffs all is well. they would never be among the "greatest team ever" discussion if they lose in the playoffs

Absolutely correct. Remember, the Patriots have a monkey on their back right now. The past two years they've lost in the divisional playoffs. Even as good as they are in the regular season (see: 1990s Jacksonville Jaguars), as they say with stocks, "past performance is not indicative of future results." They could win it all or they could lose in the divisional playoffs like they have the past few years, no one knows.

kgun12
12-29-2007, 08:19 AM

:bf1: :goodpost: I'm with you Lt. I am so sick of the Shula and now the ex-con Morris's BS :blah: . It's time they put the champaign away for good!!!

HHURRICANE
12-29-2007, 08:29 AM

I'm with you. I could go either way. I think it depends on how the game goes. If the Pats start out fast than I want them to win by 100 points.

The other scenario is that the Pats have to play the whole game down to the wire and lose.

im4bflo
12-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Right now, the Pats have already tied the Fish, so they have to share the bottle,
so niether one of them have bragging rights, it's a tie!
Can you feel that brotherly love? the Fish and the Pats :makeout: :snicker2:
And the cheaters losing in the playoffs will be something for us all to share a bottle over! :beers: Beat yourselves to death Pats and Giants! :popcorn: