PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna puke

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Freaking 16-0 :puke:

RedEyE
12-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Warning:

Don't go in Typos Saturday Night Football thread. It's littered with Patriot Pals.

scott51
12-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Didn't watch it cuz I knew the NFL would hand them the game which they did from what I hear, oh well I guess, basically the NFL has decided that the only two people who mean anything to the sport is Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck. I feel bad for the 1972 Dolphins because they actually had to EARN that undefeated seaon. The 2007 Patriots had the season handed to them on a silver platter!

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh god. :ill:

Give me some names. I'm gonna start banning people.

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Didn't watch it cuz I knew the NFL would hand them the game which they did from what I hear, oh well I guess, basically the NFL has decided that the only two people who mean anything to the sport is Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck. I feel bad for the 1972 Dolphins because they actually had to EARN that undefeated seaon. The 2007 Patriots had the season handed to them on a silver platter!
The Baltimore game was just so blatant.

LtFinFan66
12-29-2007, 10:47 PM
It was just truth being spoken to some extent. It wasn't the lovefest Red makes it out to be

kinigirly
12-29-2007, 10:48 PM
i ended up changing my mind and went out to drink and watch the game at halftime. alcohol loses all taste and enjoyment when you watch that go down :ill:

RedEyE
12-29-2007, 10:48 PM
It was just truth being spoken to some extent. It wasn't the lovefest Red makes it out to be

I made a comment mentioning no names and people felt it necessary to climb out of the woodwork to defend themselves.

scott51
12-29-2007, 10:49 PM
The Baltimore game was just so blatant.

EXACTLY!

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:51 PM
The truth is that Bellichick is a cheater and Brady is the golden boy protected by the league. That's what.

RedEyE
12-29-2007, 10:52 PM
The truth is that Bellichick is a cheater and Brady is the golden boy protected by the league. That's what.

:hail:

LtFinFan66
12-29-2007, 10:53 PM
The truth is that Bellichick is a cheater and Brady is the golden boy protected by the league. That's what.Well if that is officially the truth, then I lied in my above post. Start banning:

Lecter
FunTimesYay
Hydrosmak
Typo

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Now that they're 16-0, I can't wait until Brady gets Vanden Bosched and they lose in the first game they play in the playoffs.

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Well if that is officially the truth, then I lied in my above post. Start banning:

Lecter
FunTimesYay
Hydrosmak
Typo
Well how can you dispute those points?

Bellichick was fined by the league for cheating, which makes him a cheater.

Brady is the golden boy. Refs throw a flag almost every time he gets sacked.

Meathead
12-29-2007, 11:04 PM
just do what i do and pretend the patriots dont exist. if they come on the tv i turn the channel. if they appear on a website i change pages

its just a good thing the bills have been bad the whole time the pats have been good. theyve made football seasons suck but it woulda been far worse if the bills had a team during this time

now the only thing to cheer for is them losing in the playoffs. it would be fantastic if they did all this and then lost especially in the sb. that would be nearly as good as a bills win. thats all thats left

DynaPaul
12-29-2007, 11:07 PM
At the end of the game during Brady's interview he said they "needed to start playing better football". Unbelievable. They go 16 - 0 and he makes a moronic comment like that? How do you play better football? Blow teams out 72 - 0 every week?

What a dick.

The Jokeman
12-29-2007, 11:15 PM
At the end of the game during Brady's interview he said they "needed to start playing better football". Unbelievable. They go 16 - 0 and he makes a moronic comment like that? How do you play better football? Blow teams out 72 - 0 every week?

What a dick.
Why's he a dick? He wants his team to do better then they did this week to win. Brady is the ultimate competitor and seems to be a bit of a perfection. I wish we had that type of guy on our roster because when I hear Brady say it I believe he believes it and not just saying it. As every time I've heard his teammates talk about Brady it seems the guy just doesn't accept winning but demands it and does everything in his being to do so and think that displays with the way he carries himself on and off the field. If Jim Kelly had this type of attitude (instead of partying before Super Bowls for instance) we might have won a Super Bowl or two.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-29-2007, 11:23 PM
I hate them. Well, hate is pretty stupid thing to say about a stupid football team. But I hate them in the sporting sense.

Well, actually I hate them in the visceral sense as well.

Well, thats just not a good thought for a gentelman, and a man of faith, so I cant say I hate them like that.

Man I really hate those bastards... by bastards I mean it in the kindest and gentlest way, not the real they-have-no-mothers-and-are-doomed-to-hell sense.

No, actually they are bastards.

patmoran2006
12-29-2007, 11:26 PM
The other truth is he's the best QB in the history of the league.

This year was all about setting records because he had talented skill players around him. People forget he won three Super Bowls with dime a dozen skilled players.

I hate him.. I traded him in my SIM league though I knew he'd tear **** up. But call a spade a spade. .He's the best, probably ever.

Ickybaluky
12-29-2007, 11:34 PM
You guys crack me up.

Too funny.

hammerbillsfan
12-29-2007, 11:42 PM
barf :puke:

Johnny Bugmenot
12-29-2007, 11:58 PM
I feel no need to barf.

The moment I saw John Kerry get involved in this I knew something was really up with this whole New England thing. There are other masters being served here...

Oh, well. It'll all go for naught if they lose in the <s>divisional</s> playoffs like they have the last couple of years.

The King
12-29-2007, 11:59 PM

Mr. Miyagi
12-30-2007, 12:01 AM
I wish someone would break into Bellichick's house, tie him down, and tattoo a * on his forehead.

Ickybaluky
12-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Oh, well. It'll all go for naught if they lose in the divisional playoffs like they have the last couple of years.

They lost in the divisional round 2 years ago. They lost in the conference championship last year.

Hard Nose Football
12-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Now they have to win it all so at least those stupid 72 fins will stfu.

yordad
12-30-2007, 02:06 AM
I wish someone would break into Bellichick's house, tie him down, and tattoo a * on his forehead.I'm with him. Heck, I'm for hire. :whistling

mybills
12-30-2007, 06:25 AM
I hate them. Well, hate is pretty stupid thing to say about a stupid football team. But I hate them in the sporting sense.

Well, thats just not a good thought for a gentelman, and a man of faith, so I cant say I hate them like that.

Man I really hate those bastards... by bastards I mean it in the kindest and gentlest way, not the real they-have-no-mothers-and-are-doomed-to-hell sense.

:rofl:

mybills
12-30-2007, 06:26 AM
i ended up changing my mind and went out to drink and watch the game at halftime. alcohol loses all taste and enjoyment when you watch that go down :ill:
true.

Night Train
12-30-2007, 06:41 AM

LOL. My nomination for post of the year.

mybills
12-30-2007, 06:49 AM
It's damn funny even though it should say "fathers". :chuckle:

YardRat
12-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Actually it's 16-0*.

It's OK, because it will be that much sweeter when they lose in the playoffs.

Like Brady or not, he's going to be the only QB elected to the HOF from the modern era that pretty much has it all...stats AND championships. That says a lot. (Well, except for maybe Favre)

mybills
12-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Yeah, they probably will get knocked out of the play offs if they play the way they have in their last 4 games. That's why Brady said they have to play better.

shelby
12-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Congratulations, NE39, your team had an outstanding season.

i still hate the Patriots. i'd like to ***** slap Tom Brady, and burn Bellichick's hoodie in a ceremonial bonfire.

But yeah, congratulations.

realdealryan
12-30-2007, 07:24 AM
I have to root for Peyton Manning again!! ARrrrgghhh. Please Colts, get healthy and smash their faces in the garbage.

I am just so frustrated that we cannot get competitive with this team. Ever. It's completely natural now to "not really be that mad" when the Patriots beat us. Because we're not supposed to beat them. This is such a disgrace.

But good for them. You know, in the running into your ex-girlfriend and her telling you about the new boyfriend kind of way. Good for you, I hope you get herpes.

DynaPaul
12-30-2007, 09:43 AM
You guys crack me up.

Too funny.

Beat it!

Mike13
12-30-2007, 10:28 AM
The pressure is on now, no use in going 16-0 unless you win it all.

You know whats ironic, thats Pats fans have become everything they've hated: Yankees fans.
Oh well they'll all fall of the bandwagon once the Pats falter.

Michael82
12-30-2007, 11:53 AM
:puke:

Michael82
12-30-2007, 11:53 AM
The pressure is on now, no use in going 16-0 unless you win it all.

You know whats ironic, thats Pats fans have become everything they've hated: Yankees fans.
Oh well they'll all fall of the bandwagon once the Pats falter.
The Red Sox fans are becoming the Yankees fans too. It's rather ironic! :ill:

FatalShot
12-30-2007, 03:20 PM
I was glad they beat the Giants. I hate the Giants, everyone around me are NYG fans. I wouldn't have heard the end of it if the G-Men beat the Pats.

Ickybaluky
12-30-2007, 07:31 PM
The Red Sox fans are becoming the Yankees fans too. It's rather ironic! :ill:

Can't say I care either way, as I'd probably watch 7th-grade women's basketball before I took in a baseball game (probably the dullest game on the planet).

That said, the ironic part of your statement is Bills fans are the closest thing I have seen to Red Sox fans, pre-2004, in my lifetime. The same gnashing of teeth and living-and-dying every moment. The same woe-is-me, the world-world-is-out-to-get-us fatalism. Riding the highs to levels beyond reasonable, all the time dreading because they feel the rug is going to be pulled out from under them at any moment. Then, once something bad happens, the drama reaches a high only seen on TV Soaps and Professional Wrestling and you guys swear your aren't going to get sucked in again (only to get sucked in deeper than ever).

Pretty entertaining stuff, really.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2007, 07:58 PM
NE dont come on this board and be a gloating *****.:bighug:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm just messin witchya :)

njsue
12-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Now that they're 16-0, I can't wait until Brady gets Vanden Bosched and they lose in the first game they play in the playoffs.

Peyton Manning is salivating at the chance to knock off the Cheatriots.

Look out for those HOT Jaguars.