PDA

View Full Version : Wilfork is the dirtiest player in the NFL

Mahdi
12-30-2007, 10:21 AM
This guy is really getting on my nerves, he pokes his finger into Jacobs' mask and espn says he will most likely only get a fine??? This is his second offense this year and he stated that " he has never been a dirty player" well he is now... this guy needs to be suspended.

Mike13
12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I thought Harrsion has that title.

Night Train
12-30-2007, 10:26 AM
I thought Harrsion has that title.

It's like Jack Tatum and George Atkinson in the 1970's Raider days. They try and outdo each other.

YardRat
12-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I agree Wilfork takes some cheap shots, but I don't think suspension is a possibility w/o an actual injury. If Jacobs had been physically poked in the eye, he might've missed the first playoff game.

Then again, it is the Patriots and the NFL is going to go out of their way to make sure no outside influences have a chance to upset the apple cart.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 10:29 AM
The sad thing is many patriot fans will still say it was overblown or was an accident...blah.
Wilfork is a piece of ****. He should have been ejected. As i've said before, the zebras are one of many reasons why the pats are undefeated.
Anyway, I hope his ass gets suspended for the next game. I always knew his knee shot to JP wasn't an accident. This confirms it.

patmoran2006
12-30-2007, 10:31 AM
He is filthy.

Im unbiased about the Patriots.. I respect that team and like to watch them play (its fun to see)

But he is a filthy, filthy player. To me personally, that was as bad as Taylor spitting on Pittman in the playoffs.

Whaler53
12-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Wilfork was just trying to get into his head...

That said it was a stupid thing, and it was downright juvenile....he shouldn't have done it, it pissed me off and I'm a Pats fan. He shouldn't have done it, and I really don't have any excuses for it whatsoever.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 10:38 AM

That said it was a stupid thing, and it was downright juvenile....he shouldn't have done it, it pissed me off and I'm a Pats fan. He shouldn't have done it, and I really don't have any excuses for it whatsoever.

It looked to me like he did get a piece of his eye. Don't you think it warrants suspension?

Mahdi
12-30-2007, 10:53 AM
He did make contact with his eye.... just not enough to injure. I still think it warrants suspension. He is clearly a dirty player and the NFL should recognize that... of course they wont do that.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 11:03 AM
He did make contact with his eye.... just not enough to injure. I still think it warrants suspension. He is clearly a dirty player and the NFL should recognize that... of course they wont do that.

"Yeah he and harrison are real model citizens for this league". If goodell has any cojones, he'll do what's right and punish this turd.

YardRat
12-30-2007, 11:07 AM
"Yeah he and harrison are real model citizens for this league". If goodell has any cojones, he'll do what's right and punish this turd.

He didn't have the balls to suspend BB for pissing on the integrity of the entire league, he sure isn't going to suspend any of them for a little Three Stooges action.

Pinkerton Security
12-30-2007, 11:15 AM
hes from tha U, nuff said IMO. classless.

still love roscoe though

Kerr
12-30-2007, 11:17 AM
He didn't have the balls to suspend BB for pissing on the integrity of the entire league, he sure isn't going to suspend any of them for a little Three Stooges action.

It's garbage I tell you. I'm going to love when they lose in the playoffs. At least the special treatment would end there.

DraftBoy
12-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Looked to me more like a school yard fight where two kids try and get their fingers closer to the others face to show whose tougher. No reason for Wilfork to put his finger in Jacobs facemask, whether his intent was there or not. He'll be fined but not suspended. I dont think he even touched Jacobs in the eye to be honest, Jacobs certainly didnt look like he got poked. If he sold it, I think then you would of seen Wilfork ejected.

Rodney Harrison btw is as dirty a player as Romoanowski ever was and he deserves that title.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Wilfork lies his ass off again by saying he tried to reach out to jacobs to apologize.

don137
12-30-2007, 11:35 AM
This just goes to prove that Wilfork is a very dirty player dispite what many Patriot fans have been saying all year after the JP incident. This only proves the point that he tried to hurt Losman. If it was an isolated incident that is one thing but this there is a history with this classless punk.
I guess the Patriots will do whatever it takes to make sure they do not lose.

justasportsfan
12-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm waiting for the "he was pushed into Jacobs' eye, it was an accident" :rolleyes:

Bling
12-30-2007, 11:40 AM

Typical Pats fan, tries to justify it, then apologizes. Admit it, your team consists of dirty players and it starts with the top (Bill Cameracheck).

colin
12-30-2007, 11:42 AM
the patriots are always dirty.

on d they get late hits in a lot of the time. lots and lots of elbows and helmets making contact.

harrison is a sack of garbage. he got busted with drugs and i can tell way more than just him use. all those old huge LBs aren't natural.

wilfork is a crying shame. 3rd finable offense, did any of them get called on the field?

Bling
12-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Matt Light is notorious for holding.

Michael82
12-30-2007, 11:51 AM
The Patriots are the dirtiest team in the league and Rodney Harrison is the worst. He cheap shots everyone. Vince Wilfork is right behind him. Eventually he will start getting suspended, but not yet.

Bling
12-30-2007, 01:35 PM
The Patriots are the dirtiest team in the league and Rodney Harrison is the worst. He cheap shots everyone. Vince Wilfork is right behind him. Eventually he will start getting suspended, but not yet.

Harrison is grooming Wilfork to take over. I'm sure Harrison is teaching him everything he knows. :down:

Oldbillsfan
12-30-2007, 03:18 PM
That eye poke move wasn't as nice as the big elbow to Losman's knee. Those are classic wrastlin' moves.

tampabay25690
12-30-2007, 04:47 PM
This guy is really getting on my nerves, he pokes his finger into Jacobs' mask and espn says he will most likely only get a fine??? This is his second offense this year and he stated that " he has never been a dirty player" well he is now... this guy needs to be suspended.

NOT even close........There is players way more dirty then him..

im4bflo
12-30-2007, 06:13 PM

Someone pushed his finger into his helmet, he was trying to cushion his fall,
like he did to JP's knee!

Mike13
12-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Why do I get the feeliing if Wilfork runs someone over, he'll make an excuse for that too.

Matt Light is notorious for holding.

Jason Taylor can attest to that.

DynaPaul
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Don't make the Patriots fans cry. Wilfork has said all along that all of his dirty plays are merely "accidents". Like elbowing JP's knee and poking Jacobs in the eye. Come on man, can't you see it? Those were PURE accidents!

/sarcasm off

im4bflo
12-30-2007, 07:47 PM

Yeah, not yet.
First the league has to shower the proven cheaters, with trophy's and rings!
And give the little kids a good role model to look up to. :cynic:

Sypher
12-30-2007, 07:55 PM
It doesn't matter if he actually touch his eye with his finger, but the intent to, is what the league will look at.

And c'mon this guy thinks he's bullet proof cause he's a on the Patriotss. Who in their right mind is going to challenge the Patriots on this.

All it's going to be is another stupid fine, and then he's going to laugh at it. It's like getting aways with murder.