PDA

View Full Version : Edwards should get a fair assessment today.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2007, 10:24 AM
43 degress with a 5-10 mph wind, with rain developing in the afternoon.

Not perfect conditions and no Peters at LT but still should be a fair game to judge his performance.

Unlike others around here I have no agenda. I believe that Edwards is talented enough to be our starter but he still has to keep improving.

YardRat
12-30-2007, 10:29 AM
It's going to be interesting to see how he responds to the last two weeks.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 10:31 AM
I expect run, run run. No peters, no passing game. Chambers sucks.

patmoran2006
12-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Peters being out is TERRIBLE. We saw how that offense went to **** when he left.

Expect a lot of max protect schemes to make up for it. In other words, 2 receivers going out in routes, and a ton of dropoffs.

Between the fact we lack skilled players, and I hate our OC-- I'm not worried if he only throws for 60 yards today. I cant wait til next year.

Kerr
12-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Peters being out is TERRIBLE. We saw how that offense went to **** when he left.

Expect a lot of max protect schemes to make up for it. In other words, 2 receivers going out in routes, and a ton of dropoffs.

Between the fact we lack skilled players, and I hate our OC-- I'm not worried if he only throws for 60 yards today. I cant wait til next year.

I still can't understand what the point of leaving fairchild to call the offense is? As if his legacy can get any better. :rolleyes: