X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

What a terrible end to a season

As much as I hate to say it, this game was pitiful, you think that with nothing to lose Dick or Steve would've called on some major trickery to score points but no.Is it just me or does the D play off of the receivers more than they should?

Field goal, Field goal, Field goal.

Well, either way, I must say it was quite a season, and I'm anxious for next season to start already.

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: What a terrible end to a season

Pretty bad way to head into the off-season...a three-game losing streak.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Midwesternbillsfan
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by YardRat
      Pretty bad way to head into the off-season...a three-game losing streak.
      It's not auspicious but finishing strongly doesn't always indicate anything, either; a lot of the banter last offseason about San Francisco being the "sleeper" team to the point that it no longer had any meaning wasn't just based on their FA additions but also their strong finish in '06 (wins at Seattle and Denver in December). Where did that finish get them get them in '07? And by September, the Bills won't be plagued by their three-game losing streak to close out '07, either. If we struggle, our finish won't be culpable for it, anyway.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Immortal Corruptor
        As much as I hate to say it, this game was pitiful, you think that with nothing to lose Dick or Steve would've called on some major trickery to score points but no.Is it just me or does the D play off of the receivers more than they should?

Field goal, Field goal, Field goal.

Well, either way, I must say it was quite a season, and I'm anxious for next season to start already.
        This game was just like almost overy other game this season. Nothing changed, we had a very borring offense, a defense who continued to let 3rd and longs be successdul and we kicked field goals. Thanks Fairchild for all the memories you gave us this year.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Fairchild absolutely blows. We better get somebody from the outside because I'm sick of this crappy play calling.

Comment

• G Wolly
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
            Thanks Fairchild for all the memories you gave us this year.
            All the lost voices for yelling at stupid plays, all the broken items for throwing them whenever they rarely showed your dumb face on TV, and most of all, the hope that you screw up in Colorado as well.

Comment

• Discotrish
              Raging hypocrite and resident troll
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Fairchild absolutely blows. We better get somebody from the outside because I'm sick of this crappy play calling.
              I like knowing when I can take bathroom breaks.

Patti
              Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

Working...
              X