PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!

Bmax
12-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Changes !!!!! No way does Ralph get rid of Jauron...and the staff....

I think they will stay in house and maybe get rid of pro player persone head
John Guy ....

FANS THAT THINK THEY WILL BRING IN SOME BIG NAME GM AND FIRE THE WHOLE STAFF OF COACHES ARE DREAMING....Jauron has two years left on his deal.. no way ralph eats that deal....

Bmax...

Night Train
12-30-2007, 04:45 PM
Pissing in the wind.

No one knows anything this moment.

djjimkelly
12-30-2007, 04:47 PM

John Guy ....

FANS THAT THINK THEY WILL BRING IN SOME BIG NAME GM AND FIRE THE WHOLE STAFF OF COACHES ARE DREAMING....Jauron has two years left on his deal.. no way ralph eats that deal....

Bmax...

i wouldnt bet on either side thats for sure. i was this sure mularky wouldnt be the coach 2 years ago im not as sure this year. but i know what should be done

G Wolly
12-30-2007, 04:53 PM
The only thing we can do is discuss possibilities of what we want to see happen.

Otherwise we'll have to wait until August at the latest to see the staff changes.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-30-2007, 05:33 PM

John Guy ....

Bmax...

I remember a thread on here that I remember reading that someone posted that Ralph did an interview and came out and said that he has the most respect for Jauron. So Jauron isn't going anywhere.

Bmax
12-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Sure some changes need to be made ....The first and most important one was getting rid of Fairchild...Good move on his part to leave......Now we just have to find the right fit .. I'm not opposed to hiring a new GM ....It may be a good idea...I just don't see us getting a new GM and Coach.....

If the GM comes from the outside how about one of these guys..

1. Tom Telesco-Director of player personnel Colts
2. Bobby Depaul-Bears pro personnel director
3. Reggie Mckenzie-No not the former bill...Green Bay pro personnel director
4. Lisa Bodgan- ralph's daughter wouldn't be shocked we are talking about ralph...

Bmax

Nighthawk
12-30-2007, 06:42 PM

John Guy ....

Bmax...

Very true, but we can hope....can't we?