PDA

View Full Version : Modrak for GM

IAG
12-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Tom Modrak deserves a chance to run the organization. I think he has made some outstanding decisions since being with the Bills. He got squeezed in Philly. Speaking of which, he helped create powerhouses in Pittsburgh and Philly. In Buffalo, he helped make a team competitive on a shoestring budget.

Also, he demonstrates the ability to work with others and checks his ego at the door.

The Jokeman
12-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Tom Modrak deserves a chance to run the organization. I think he has made some outstanding decisions since being with the Bills. He got squeezed in Philly. Speaking of which, he helped create powerhouses in Pittsburgh and Philly. In Buffalo, he helped make a team competitive on a shoestring budget.

Also, he demonstrates the ability to work with others and checks his ego at the door.
I think the biggest question with Modrak is not if he deserves the job but if he's willing to take the job.

patmoran2006
12-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Dude, Tom Modrak HAS BEEN the unofficial GM of this team for the past two years. And he was the assistant GM for Donahoe.

We've went nowhere during this span, and without a MUCH BETTER personnel decision maker we won't be anytime soon.

Take advantage of this opportunity; get the next bright young mind in here running this team. Please, let Modrak retire with Marv.