• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Vic Carucci

says that John Guy might be the next G.M. of the Bills and he says that Modrak doesn't want the job.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Vic Carucci

Im crying on the inside.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Why, oh why do we fill spots vacated by marginal people with questionable people. It's like driving a Toyota Tercel and then upgrading to Ford Focus. Sorry to those who drive these.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

even if you drive a ford focus, you dont drive it because you'd rather have the focus over a Lexus.

If we hire a focus when we could get a lexus then Ralph is a turd
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

What do you expect from a Model T.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2005

marv has done pretty well with his drafts, mcargo seems to be a late bloomer but coming around and lynch and pos will be starters and cornerstones for years, also that john wendling is a hellofa special teams player. whitner and simpson are great together at the safety positions and kyle williams while maybe not being a every down DT is deffinatly serviseable. and seriously everyone can get on trent edwards but the guy has done a pretty decent job for having a horrible play caller in steve fairchild and only one and 1 real everydown reciever in lee evens. every evaluator around the league is high on edwards and if we give him a whole off-season as "the starter" he might even excell alittle more. and as for the last levy move i want to touch on, i was against jauron when he brought him in but what he did this year with the amount of injuries including the kevin everett situation is as good as turning apples into oranges... pretty incredable.

Comment

• LABillsFan
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
              marv has done pretty well with his drafts, mcargo seems to be a late bloomer but coming around and lynch and pos will be starters and cornerstones for years, also that john wendling is a hellofa special teams player. whitner and simpson are great together at the safety positions and kyle williams while maybe not being a every down DT is deffinatly serviseable. and seriously everyone can get on trent edwards but the guy has done a pretty decent job for having a horrible play caller in steve fairchild and only one and 1 real everydown reciever in lee evens. every evaluator around the league is high on edwards and if we give him a whole off-season as "the starter" he might even excell alittle more. and as for the last levy move i want to touch on, i was against jauron when he brought him in but what he did this year with the amount of injuries including the kevin everett situation is as good as turning apples into oranges... pretty incredable.
              I tend to a gree with your assessment. If the starters were here for 16 games maybe, just maybe they would have made the playoffs. The team competed, but you could see the level of talent drop with every injury the Bills had. It's hard to call out Jauron, if you call the play and TE or the receivers don't execute. It's also hard when you have your players call you out and stick with the vanilla offense. It's even more difficuly with a rookie QB, but I think with the sucess TE was having early on got turned into a hinderence once the teams had enough film on him. It then becomes the job of the HC/OC/QB to work on plays to give the D's something to think about, which this team didn't. That's just the offensive side of the ball.

The D I was impressed with. I know they lacked in 3rd down stops, ints, sacks but look at the mash unit they had to play with. Even still a td here and there would have won more games if the O could have produced.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Feb 2005

couldnt agree more. another good draft class and a couple key free agents and this team is a contender for the playoffs. whoever is hired as GM will be somehow connected to the wilsons or the bills. we never go too far outside the family for help.

Comment

• historypete
                  • Feb 2005

I just said that jokingly in another post. I really didn't think it could be true. God, if he is, talk about taking the cheap way out. I think he is a below average talent evaluator as the pro personnel guy. He didn't do much with Donahoe, and as far as I'm concerned not much here minus the Dockery and Walker signings this past year.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      says that John Guy might be the next G.M. of the Bills and he says that Modrak doesn't want the job.
                      This would not surprise me considering who our owner is. It would be another nice cheap hire for Ralph.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

That's the same douchebag that took my notes at training camp and questioned me.

Comment

• acattack15
                          • Jan 2007

Hopefully whoever the GM is will make ralph put out the dough and sign a couple big, difference making Free Agents that will help us so when we go into the draft some holes already werre filled.
                          With the 12th Pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select: Marshawn Lynch RB California
                          -The future Pro Bowl RB of the NFL-

http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/marshawn/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

I'm really tired of our turd for an owner.

Comment

• raphael120
                              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                              • Oct 2005

If this team doesn't really show it's commitment to winning, I'm not showing my commitment to this team.

I'm just tired of seeing that graphic each and every season "Longest Playoff Drought"

It's just pathetic....that and it doesn't help that I went to 1 Bills game, and 2 Sabres games last week and Buffalo lost in each of them...bad week for Buffalo sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍