X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • historypete
    • Feb 2005

One great thing about today's game...

is that we'll never have to see another Steve Fairchild gameplan.

Seriously, I can't believe a college actually hired this guy to be a Head Coach. I've never given a donation to any college, but I'm seriously considering giving one to Colorado St. They did a us a huge favor.

If I never see a 2 TE set, with Gaines lined up in the backfield looking like he is going to fall over, I'll be a happy man. It was another uninspring offensive gameplan. I think I was particularly surprised when at the end of the half, with three timeouts and 23 seconds at the 45 yard line we actually decided to try something. I was dumbfounded, but then when I saw the 2 TE set I knew we were just trying to find a new way to run out the clock.

I also loved the 3rd and Goal draw with 2 TEs in there. Real Tricky Steve. I bet Colorado St. is happy as a pig in you know what knowing your coming.

I was getting a kick out of listening to Gannon call the game because he knew what we were running before our offense did. Everytime Edwards audibled it meant a run to the left. Jesus, even the Eagles knew what was coming. Then again they probably heard me screaming the play from my livingroom.

Well, good luck in Colorado Steve. I bet they are looking forward to your dynamic offense. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: One great thing about today's game...

as a very wise man once said

woo hoo buh bye chump
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Well, maybe he'll be great in college where you can run those cheesy kind of plays. College football is won more by recruiting programs than coaching anyway.

Comment

• Kerr
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Agreed. Fairchild sucks.

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by historypete
          is that we'll never have to see another Steve Fairchild gameplan.

Seriously, I can't believe a college actually hired this guy to be a Head Coach. I've never given a donation to any college, but I'm seriously considering giving one to Colorado St. They did a us a huge favor.

If I never see a 2 TE set, with Gaines lined up in the backfield looking like he is going to fall over, I'll be a happy man. It was another uninspring offensive gameplan. I think I was particularly surprised when at the end of the half, with three timeouts and 23 seconds at the 45 yard line we actually decided to try something. I was dumbfounded, but then when I saw the 2 TE set I knew we were just trying to find a new way to run out the clock.

I also loved the 3rd and Goal draw with 2 TEs in there. Real Tricky Steve. I bet Colorado St. is happy as a pig in you know what knowing your coming.

I was getting a kick out of listening to Gannon call the game because he knew what we were running before our offense did. Everytime Edwards audibled it meant a run to the left. Jesus, even the Eagles knew what was coming. Then again they probably heard me screaming the play from my livingroom.

Well, good luck in Colorado Steve. I bet they are looking forward to your dynamic offense. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comment

Working...
          X