PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: STILL THINK JAURON WONT GET AXED

Owen DeBoard
12-31-2007, 01:55 AM
Forked from: STILL THINK JAURON WONT GET AXED (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2261870)

as much as people ***** or criticize (my dad for ex.) i like how we've been held from not having a healthy team, nor a dominant team in any aspect of the game, yet were still into the playoff hunt until the brown game. no he isnt popular and is a career loser but i like him a lot better than the schmucks weve had for the past few years. we're developing a semi-strong young team and i like how they look like they care about how they are as a team for the future.
We played good all the way up until the last three games. There was no excuse for waiting till the end of the Browns game to get down into the redzone and blowing it on a screen pass to the running back on 4th and 5. Ive seen this offense before and it was just like the bears offense when Jauron coached there. Then to blow the lead against the Giants and we won the turnover battle, we still found a way to lose. Then today against the Eagles this team didnt look prepared. There comes a time when you need to make halftime adjustments. Its always the same bull**** at the after game press confrence when he says "they are a good team." You get tired of hearing that crap. Get some balls and become the better team.