PDA

View Full Version : Maybe now that Marv is gone

mchurchfie
12-31-2007, 06:39 AM
The new GM will quit budgeting our cap space like it is their social security and we'll get rid of that stupid cash to cap and get some much needed talent in here. As long as Ralph is around though I'm not getting my hopes up.

The King
12-31-2007, 06:43 AM
I just posted this...

I wonder if the cash to cap philosophy was to reserve money for the GM thats stepping in. Marv layed the foundation with some youth and the new guy will fill the cracks?

Historian
12-31-2007, 06:47 AM
Don't bet your guitar on it Church....

mchurchfie
12-31-2007, 06:48 AM
Ralph will probably have to be pushing daisies before that becomes a reality. I think he's saving up for a nice headstone.

don137
12-31-2007, 06:54 AM
As long as the Bills are cash to cap the GM/ coaching staff are already behind the 8 ball in terms of being on a level playing field with the rest of the league and no have margin for error. That is why IMO the Bills will never get any top coach or GM.

Don't Panic
12-31-2007, 07:06 AM
I know we're going to be talking about this cash to cap thing for the next 4 months, so I'll only say that even with that plan in place for this year we should able to spend quite a bit of money.... I don't see it going anywhere, though.