PDA

View Full Version : What's worse from yesterday's game?

trapezeus
12-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Seriously, which one broke your heart more? The fact we can't get a first down on 4th and 1 with the game on the line, or Roscoe clearly on a TD run and then getting sat down by a punter. Both broke my heart, but the 4th and 1 hurt more because that's just the state that our running OL is in. How Marshawn got to 1000 yards, i have no idea. He must have carried it at least 2000 times.

Jan Reimers
12-31-2007, 10:20 AM
Fairchild's timid playcalling in the red zone hurt the most.

OpIv37
12-31-2007, 10:23 AM
that punter is actually a Aussie Rules football player who's used to making tackles. Combine that with the fact that Roscoe's 4'11 105 (well, I'm exaggerating- he might be a little bigger than that), it's not as bad as it seems.

THATHURMANATOR
12-31-2007, 10:28 AM
4th and inches by far.

Roscoe is tiny. The punter is an Aussie rules rugby player.

mchurchfie
12-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Roscoe should have made him miss all day long, it looked like he seeked him out and ran right to him. That should have been the tying TD.:wail:

trapezeus
12-31-2007, 10:43 AM
True, Roscoe is pretty small, but it was just so laughable, he got by the hardest parts, and there is this slow punter wandering over there and he makes a form tackle. It's not even that he makes the form tackle that angered me or amused me, it's the fact that Roscoe didn't just blow right by him.

It was so indiciative of the entire year. The spoils were there for the taking and we did the unthinkable to stop the chance from swinging the game in our favor.

This team seems to fear success. it's beyond annoying.

G. Host
12-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Roscoe was thinking about getting better players in draft.

Akhippo
12-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Maybe it was the angle, but didnt a bills player flash in front of the punter but do nothing. My thought was Roscoe had a block and was surprised on the whiff. Roscoe usually has no problem putting a move on, especially against the kickers. It was poor blocking by someone on the return unit.

YardRat
12-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Tie between fourth and short for the offense, third and long for the defense.

patmoran2006
12-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Seriously, which one broke your heart more? The fact we can't get a first down on 4th and 1 with the game on the line, or Roscoe clearly on a TD run and then getting sat down by a punter. Both broke my heart, but the 4th and 1 hurt more because that's just the state that our running OL is in. How Marshawn got to 1000 yards, i have no idea. He must have carried it at least 2000 times.
what was worse is Ashton Youboty the human vagina throwing the weakest shoulder block in history at the punter as he ran by him.

trapezeus
12-31-2007, 02:06 PM
ashton had a tough game. if he didn't have that pick, everyone would have skewered him immediately following the game.

realdealryan
12-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Roscoe slipped when he tried to make a cut to juke the punter. Not on your life is just going to run straight into him. I don't care what sport the punter played, he's not going to tackle Roscoe without help.

mchurchfie
12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
what was worse is Ashton Youboty the human vagina throwing the weakest shoulder block in history at the punter as he ran by him.
They need to show him how tackle also before they send him in on the QB on a blitz, what a pisspoor thing of beauty that was to see.:ill:

NC-BILLS44
12-31-2007, 03:07 PM
4th and 1. It's pretty sad to not be able to pick up 1 yard when you need to.
Good teams get the yard.

jamze132
12-31-2007, 06:11 PM
Roscoe slipped when he tried to make a cut to juke the punter. Not on your life is just going to run straight into him. I don't care what sport the punter played, he's not going to tackle Roscoe without help.
At least someone else on here noticed he slipped and didn't start a thread about how Roscoe got "tackled" by an Ausie rules football player...