PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills 2007: Top 10

Bone
12-31-2007, 03:38 PM
I think it would be cool if we all voted for the best plays and moments this season, maybe a little video I could make.

I'm not going to make a poll yet because I wanna get an Idea of how many plays there were then vote from there.

A few that come to mind... Evans game winning catch against the Jets. McGees run back against the cowboys. Marshawn's first TD as a Buffalo Bill.

patmoran2006
12-31-2007, 03:41 PM
not to sound cynical..

But to me the play of the season was WIlfork busting up JP's knee, because it marked the beginning of the end to one of the dumbest quarterbacks I've ever seen play in the NFL.

Edwards, with a better OC and some weapons will show the poise and accuracy it takes to be a good QB in the NFL. Losman has always been a mental midget so let him go be an airhead on another team team next year, reciting some Yoda catchphrases along the way.

Bone
12-31-2007, 03:49 PM
:rofl:

hydro
12-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Marshawns first big run during the Bengals game.

Philagape
12-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Kelsay's touchdown against the Cowboys

Everett's scoreboard message on national TV

Lynch's big TD against Bengals

Kenny
12-31-2007, 04:31 PM
not to sound cynical..

But to me the play of the season was WIlfork busting up JP's knee, because it marked the beginning of the end to one of the dumbest quarterbacks I've ever seen play in the NFL.

Edwards, with a better OC and some weapons will show the poise and accuracy it takes to be a good QB in the NFL. Losman has always been a mental midget so let him go be an airhead on another team team next year, reciting some Yoda catchphrases along the way.

I dont want to turn this into another Edwards/QB thread... But come on now... While agree that with our current coaching staff and surrounding cast, -that JP is not 'our' QB of the future.
But let's be fair here... if Edwards next season cant get it done with the same weapons JP had, then he's not our guy either.

Sure he's had a great run as a rookie, -but he's played exactly like a rookie. And other than that one throw at the end of the Washington game, -what really has he shown that he's the next franchise QB of the Bills?
Because while he's our best option right now, -Im not sold yet.

DynaPaul
12-31-2007, 05:04 PM
McCargo blowing up the line on some nice plays this year.

BILLSROCK1212
12-31-2007, 05:12 PM
1. Kelsay's TD vs the Cowboys
2. Evans TD vs Jets
3. George Wilson's TD vs Cowboys
4. Lynch's game vs Bengals
5. Mcgee's return vs Cowboys
6. Roscoe's TD v Broncos
7. Brian Moorman's run vs the Cowboys (don't ask why I just loved the call and the run)
8. Lindell's FG vs Washington
9a. Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch's 100 yard games each vs the Fins
9b. Trent Edwards 4 TDs vs the 'Fins
10. Vince Wilfork's hit on Losman that began the EDWARDS ERA (P.S. I don't root for injuries but Losman is fine and in the long run this looks like it could end up helping the team.)

YardRat
12-31-2007, 05:24 PM
Marshawn's pass to Gaines for a TD.

Whitner's hit on Chad Johnson.

Philagape
12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Edwards' 30-yard strike to set up the win vs. Skins

John Doe
12-31-2007, 05:33 PM
The TD run and 2-point conversion run by Lynch back to back in the Miami game were good moments. Lynch had some other tough short TD runs against some other teams as well.

McCargo's 2 plays on the goal line stand against the Giants - to add to what DevilPaul pointed out .

hydro
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
George Wilson's TD home vs. Miami. Im not sure you could get any luckier.

G. Host
12-31-2007, 07:54 PM
No injury on a Bill should be a top ten moment.

Crisis
12-31-2007, 11:19 PM
definitely kelsay's td vs dallas

the useless cracka finally did something right

Oaf
01-01-2008, 12:53 AM
[quote=patmoran2006

[/quote]

Wow. :cynic:

G Wolly
01-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Rian Lindell's consecutive Field Goal streak

Kelsay deflection/int/td

5 Romo picks

JP injured

Lynch TD pass

Knocking out Chad Johnson (a little mean, but it was possibly a key event)

NOT losing to the winless Dolphins either time

John Beck fumble/interception thing/Wilson TD

Lynch's 1000 yd season

Everett injury (The fact of everyone uniting and supporting him, and his recovery)

Historian
01-01-2008, 05:53 AM
The clock ticking down to 0:00 in Philadelphia...

shelby
01-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Moorman's punt fake where he threw for a first down...:curse:ing sweet.