PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown

patmoran2006
12-31-2007, 05:30 PM
Notice in his Bills blogs he hasn't said a SINGLE WORD about Marv Levy leaving or even mention of potential successors. I am sure he's been instructed not to.

Mark my words; Guy or Overdorf will be our GM. Keep an eye on his blog, and see who he mentions as potential replacements. If you see Casserly's name (or other vets you've heard of) then it could be legit. If not, you can BANK it that its Guy or Overdorf, and my money is heavily on Guy.

YardRat
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
In all honesty, I'm fine with the team promoting from within...It's too early to tear things down and start all over again. Let's see how this crew does in '08 and then move on from there.

djjimkelly
12-31-2007, 05:37 PM
In all honesty, I'm fine with the team promoting from within...It's too early to tear things down and start all over again. Let's see how this crew does in '08 and then move on from there.

no ty we need a real football man.

Nighthawk
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Notice in his Bills blogs he hasn't said a SINGLE WORD about Marv Levy leaving or even mention of potential successors. I am sure he's been instructed not to.

Mark my words; Guy or Overdorf will be our GM. Keep an eye on his blog, and see who he mentions as potential replacements. If you see Casserly's name (or other vets you've heard of) then it could be legit. If not, you can BANK it that its Guy or Overdorf, and my money is heavily on Guy.

Guy is one of the worst talent evaluators in the NFL...that would be a horrible move. Overdorf knows nothing about football, so he's perfect for Ralphy.