PDA

View Full Version : A little ray of hope?!?!

Nighthawk
12-31-2007, 07:14 PM
Read this entire article and see how Ralph says that the new GM may come from inside or outside of the organization. Oh, and the best part is the last sentence of the article where it states Jauron's future will be determined during the GM search.

Pray that the Bills get this right and move in a different direction!

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071231/SPORTS03/71231024/tbd/

Novacane
12-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Dick is comming back.

Devin
12-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Sadly I believe he is to.

acattack15
12-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Wats soo bad about Dick Jauron??? Why you all hate him?? I think he did a pretty decent job seeing we were playing our 3rd string players against top notch teams and still were in the playoff hunt, what more you want out of a coach. Yes, fairchild sucks and he is gone, but jauron has kept the team playing even when disaster happened in the first game of year--Kevin Everett, the players still played very hard through everything even tho they werent the best players

SpillerThrills
12-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Wats soo bad about Dick Jauron??? Why you all hate him?? I think he did a pretty decent job seeing we were playing our 3rd string players against top notch teams and still were in the playoff hunt, what more you want out of a coach. Yes, fairchild sucks and he is gone, but jauron has kept the team playing even when disaster happened in the first game of year--Kevin Everett, the players still played very hard through everything even tho they werent the best players

Thank you!!!!! some people don't realize how much has happened to this team over the course of the year... all they look at is the W/L colum and if there aren't enough W's then they start calling for someones head..... for this team to have 14 or 15 guys on the IR, and still be in the playoff race with 3 weeks to go is a huge accomplishment! without those injury's I think we COULD have made the playoffs.... hopefully we get a REAL OC on the staff and we can see what the Offense can really do!

acattack15
12-31-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks for agreeing, i not saying there aren't any holes tho, we definetly need to upgrade alot of positions and definetly fix ouf offense so we can score points, but Dick Jauron did a pretty good job this year and hopefully everyone can realize what he and the team went through and still put it out there on the line week in and week out. One thing you can always say about the bills in 2007 is they played hard!!!

a good Draft and hopefully an agressive free agent period can make this team a playoff bound team if given the confidence and time to gel

Kenny
01-01-2008, 02:55 AM
Thank you!!!!! some people don't realize how much has happened to this team over the course of the year... all they look at is the W/L colum and if there aren't enough W's then they start calling for someones head..... for this team to have 14 or 15 guys on the IR, and still be in the playoff race with 3 weeks to go is a huge accomplishment! without those injury's I think we COULD have made the playoffs.... hopefully we get a REAL OC on the staff and we can see what the Offense can really do!

I dont buy all this injury crap. Every team goes through this, and it's our own damn fault we didnt have depth.

First off, on offense, -who did we really lose of any significance? Price? Everett? I dont think there's anyone on our roster that we lost that would of made any difference to this season.
On defense, we lost Poz and Simpson. Simpson I'll admit was a huge loss, and Poz looked like he might of had a good rookie season. But other than that, losing Webster (still dont understand why he was our starter), etc... really wouldnt have helped this defense much.

Fact is, I think we have a lot of work in the offseason. Our OL is upgraded which is great. We've got Lynch which is also a plus.
But I remember last offseason after we had a pretty strong finish/second half with the offense really clicking and scoring points. Everyone was talking about playoffs next season, etc...
Now we're going to the offseason early again, this time with a big questionmark in the QB position (we dont know what he has), and our run defense is as ****ty as the previous year.

Anyways, Im off to a bit of a tangency. I think Dick stays another season, -but Im not too thrilled with what he's 'accomplished' so far.

Bone
01-01-2008, 03:07 AM
Ralph is to old to trust anyone outside the organization, were staying in house.

Nighthawk
01-01-2008, 07:39 AM

Yeah, you're right. [sarcasm]

If you really want to know how bad this guy sucks as a head coach, go back and look at his history and how his offenses are always at the bottom of the league. This is not an OC thing, it's a Dickey thing. Unfortunately, some of you just refuse to see the facts. He's never been a winner and never will be. I don't know where you people see progress...last in offense and near last in defense isn't exactly progress in my book.

shelby
01-01-2008, 07:45 AM
A Buffalo News article says just the opposite....that Jauron's job is secure, and Ralph will hire someone in-house:

No shake-up in the works (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/241070.html)

Nighthawk
01-01-2008, 07:54 AM
A Buffalo News article says just the opposite....that Jauron's job is secure, and Ralph will hire someone in-house:

No shake-up in the works (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/241070.html)

I saw it this morning. Not good if you're a Bills fan. Giving more power to a loser HC is not exactly the way to build a championship team. I truly think most people who are OK with this will be very unhappy in another year when this team is the same 7-9 team we see today.

shelby
01-01-2008, 07:56 AM
We haven't had a truly good head coach in over a decade.:ill:

Nighthawk
01-01-2008, 08:01 AM
We haven't had a truly good head coach in over a decade.:ill:

Nope and now that Ralphy has a fondness for Dickey, we will not see Dickey leave for a looong time. This, to me, is not progress.

shelby
01-01-2008, 08:02 AM
i think Ralph has entered his "i don't give a :curse:" years.

Nighthawk
01-01-2008, 08:12 AM
i think Ralph has entered his "i don't give a :curse:" years.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!