PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time Schedule--Doesn't look too bad!

Ebenezer
04-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Thursday, Sept. 4 New York Jets at Washington (ABC)
Sunday, Sept. 7 Oakland at Tennessee (ESPN)
Monday, Sept. 8 Tampa Bay at Philadelphia (ABC)
Sunday, Sept. 14 Chicago at Minnesota (ESPN)
Monday, Sept. 15 Dallas at New York Giants (ABC)
Sunday, Sept. 21 Buffalo at Miami (ESPN)
Monday, Sept. 22 Oakland at Denver (ABC)
Sunday, Sept. 28 Indianapolis at New Orleans (ESPN)
Monday, Sept. 29 Green Bay at Chicago (ABC)
Sunday, Oct. 5 Cleveland at Pittsburgh (ESPN)
Monday, Oct. 6 Indianapolis at Tampa Bay (ABC)
Sunday, Oct. 12 San Francisco at Seattle (ESPN)
Monday, Oct. 13 Atlanta at St. Louis (ABC)
Monday, Oct. 20 Kansas City at Oakland (ABC)
Sunday, Oct. 26 Buffalo at Kansas City (ESPN)
Monday, Oct. 27 Miami at San Diego (ABC)
Sunday, Nov. 2 Green Bay at Minnesota (ESPN)
Monday, Nov. 3 New England at Denver (ABC)
Sunday, Nov. 9 Baltimore at St. Louis (ESPN)
Monday, Nov. 10 Philadelphia at Green Bay (ABC)
Sunday, Nov. 16 Dallas at New England (ESPN)
Monday, Nov. 17 Pittsburgh at San Francisco (ABC)
Sunday, Nov. 23 Washington at Miami (ESPN)
Monday, Nov. 24 New York Giants at Tampa Bay (ABC)
Sunday, Nov. 30 Tampa Bay at Jacksonville (ESPN)
Monday, Dec. 1 Tennessee at New York Jets (ABC)
Sunday, Dec. 7 Carolina at Atlanta (ESPN)
Monday, Dec. 8 St. Louis at Cleveland (ABC)
Sunday, Dec. 14 New York Giants at New Orleans (ESPN)
Monday, Dec. 15 Philadelphia at Miami (ABC)
Saturday, Dec. 20 New England at New York Jets (ESPN)
Sunday, Dec. 21 Denver at Indianapolis (ESPN)
Monday, Dec. 22 Green Bay at Oakland (ABC)
Saturday, Dec. 27 Philadelphia at Washington (ESPN)
Sunday, Dec. 28 Pittsburgh at Baltimore (ESPN)

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Monday, Sept. 15 Dallas at New York Giants (ABC) :eek: WORST GAME EVER!!!

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Monday, Sept. 29 Green Bay at Chicago (ABC) Another ROTTEN game...that's 2 MNF's in a row that suck...

Earthquake Enyart
04-03-2003, 02:06 PM
First game in the new alien space toilet called Soldier Field.

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 02:06 PM
NO SNF in week 7 and NO thursday games except the opening game of the season...sucks....

don137
04-03-2003, 02:07 PM
Miami on 4 times on prime time plus Thanksgiving :scratch:

LMB
04-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Thats what I mean how do these a-hole loser bears alway get on MNF and at home I might add and we haven't had a MNF game at home in 10 freaking years.

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by don137
Miami on 4 times on prime time plus Thanksgiving :scratch:

GOOD! I love watching them get blown out under the lights. ;)

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by LMB
Thats what I mean how do these a-hole loser bears alway get on MNF and at home I might add and we haven't had a MNF game at home in 10 freaking years.

:blameralph:

LMB
04-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Monday, Oct. 27 Miami at San Diego (ABC)
You kidding me right

Ingtar33
04-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Dallas at New York Giants
Green Bay at Chicago
Indianapolis at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at St. Louis
St. Louis at Cleveland
Miami at San Diego

6 horrible MNF games... notice that StL (a team which has not improved itself at all, and who might lose their only linemen of any quality) who went 7-9 last year has 2 MNF games, and one ESPN Sunday nighter...

Ebenezer
04-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
Dallas at New York Giants
Green Bay at Chicago
Indianapolis at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at St. Louis
St. Louis at Cleveland

5 horrible MNF games... notice that StL (a team which has not improved itself at all, and who might lose their only linemen of any quality) who went 7-9 last year has 2 MNF games, and one ESPN Sunday nighter...

I disagree:

Dallas at New York Giants--Traditional rivalry
Green Bay at Chicago--Traditional rivalry
Indianapolis at Tampa Bay--Tony Dungy factor...This could be a stinker
Atlanta at St. Louis--This could be 50-48...should be a great game
St. Louis at Cleveland--Cleveland connection...the Rams started in Cleveland then moved to LA then to St. Louis...it could be a stinker though

fabolouspaul
04-03-2003, 02:21 PM
I bet Ralph requested that we have Thanksgiving off so the Bills can spend time with there family. He needs to stop being nice!

Ingtar33
04-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Sorry EB,

I edited the post you quoted... I added one game to the list of the "bad"... SD vs Miami... talk about watching paint dry... handoff, handoff, handoff, handoff...

Ebenezer
04-03-2003, 02:59 PM
I agree with that one.

LMB
04-03-2003, 03:02 PM
Message to Ralph. Die already. I can care less you don't like night games. I do and so do most of us. It's not my fault your as old as dirt and your out cold right after the senior special at the Sizzler. Stay home if your too old and tired for night games.

Ebenezer
04-03-2003, 03:06 PM
The Bills are not on Monday because of Ralph. They (ABC) want ratings. Buffalo is perceived as a poh-dunk town of 1,000 people. The big networks don't give a crap about us. How many STUPID sitcoms have there been where the people of Buff are portrayed as backward/stupid. Don't take offense.

venis2k1
04-03-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by LMB
Message to Ralph. Die already.

why, so the team can be sold and moved to LA??? That was pretty out of line. We all know Ralph is a :luvmach:

Ingtar33
04-03-2003, 03:43 PM
LMB, those were pretty horrible comments... if it wasn't for Ralph we'd have no team... the old man really likes the community... and besides at least he's not Paul Brown.

One more thing, Ralph doesn't like night home games because back in the day (88-95) those were the only games the Bills couldn't sell out... people didn't like staying out late and then missing work the next day...

Ralph put his foot down and asked the league not to give us so many home night games... in recent years its because we're not a big enough TV draw, not because of Ralph.

Ralph just shelled out 10's of millions in signing bonuses, for this team, and all I ever see is comments on what a tightwad he is, and how he should die... disgusting! You should thank the God in heaven that this dead end community has an owner who cares enough to keep this team here... he could have pulled a Modell on us... but he didn't. Unlike most owners Ralph is not a multi billionaire, and most of these signing bonuses actually cut into his wallet. Think about that. We have an owner who spends nearly every penny he gets from the team, back on the team... not many teams can claim that. Ralph’s a kindly old man who is trying his damnedest to get the Bills a super bowl trophy before he dies… for both himself and the town…

Don't post that spoiled whiny assed crap here.

Schobel94
04-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Agreed, Ralph is the only reason the Bills aren't in LA, or Aneheim or something. He's one of the best owners in the Leage and deserves our respect. When he dies, you better pray to God we find someone who's half the man he is, or else the Bills are outa here.

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 05:45 PM
If they move out here to Cali, I'll sic the Heroin Addict on the owner that moved them out here, and tell him (the owner) that the only way to get the heroin addict off his @$$ is to move the team back to Buffalo.

venis2k1
04-03-2003, 05:50 PM
First i agree 100% with you Ing. Secondly, IF the bills ever moved, i would expect a new franchise in buffalo within 5 years ala the Browns...But it just wouldnt be the same.

Typ0
04-03-2003, 06:07 PM
Thank you ING.