PDA

View Full Version : Edwards certainly knows people

ghz in pittsburgh
01-02-2008, 12:14 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6321070

I was kind of disappointed that Edwards ended the year on a down note. But maybe people like Bradshaw saw and know something different. Regardless, improvement is key. Brady's improvement in his first few years is phenominal. I'll be anxious to see how Edwards looks next year.

It doesn't matter what the Bills do in the coming FA and draft. The fact is if Edwards steps forward from his rookie year, the Bills are in good hand. Otherwise, the same old **** continues. Marv's GM legacy depends on it, and Jauron's job depends on it.

justasportsfan
01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Hopefully we bring in someone who won't ruin his career.

mchurchfie
01-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Edwards didn't look good at the end of the year but that is to be expected a little. Defenses have seen enough of him now to start playing to his tendencies so he will probably have some rough spots for a bit.

HotRod
01-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Good Hire Award: Bill Parcells to Dolphins

Wasn't Parcells hired for the LAST game of the season? Personally, I think it was a great move for the fins (bad for the Bills)..... but he gets the award for watching ONE game while wearing teal?

Worst Move of Year: NFL — No team in Los Angeles

What?!? 3 teams have failed in LA (and one of those twice I think).... and that's a bad move not putting another one in LA?? Asinine.

Kenny
01-02-2008, 03:33 PM
He played great as a rookie QB... probably did better than anyone expected.

But it all depends on whether or not he can progress and step forward. If he maintains this 'level' of play throughout next year with no signs of improvement, -then it's the same old **** again... We'll have to find ourselves another QB.

mchurchfie
01-02-2008, 04:12 PM
He played great as a rookie QB... probably did better than anyone expected.

But it all depends on whether or not he can progress and step forward. If he maintains this 'level' of play throughout next year with no signs of improvement, -then it's the same old **** again... We'll have to find ourselves another QB.
I think that will be the difference between him and JP.