X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Edwards certainly knows people

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

I was kind of disappointed that Edwards ended the year on a down note. But maybe people like Bradshaw saw and know something different. Regardless, improvement is key. Brady's improvement in his first few years is phenominal. I'll be anxious to see how Edwards looks next year.

It doesn't matter what the Bills do in the coming FA and draft. The fact is if Edwards steps forward from his rookie year, the Bills are in good hand. Otherwise, the same old **** continues. Marv's GM legacy depends on it, and Jauron's job depends on it.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Edwards certainly knows people

Hopefully we bring in someone who won't ruin his career.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Edwards didn't look good at the end of the year but that is to be expected a little. Defenses have seen enough of him now to start playing to his tendencies so he will probably have some rough spots for a bit.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• HotRod
        Addicted to squares...
        • Oct 2002

Good Hire Award: Bill Parcells to Dolphins

Wasn't Parcells hired for the LAST game of the season? Personally, I think it was a great move for the fins (bad for the Bills)..... but he gets the award for watching ONE game while wearing teal?

Worst Move of Year: NFL — No team in Los Angeles

What?!? 3 teams have failed in LA (and one of those twice I think).... and that's a bad move not putting another one in LA?? Asinine.

Comment

• Kenny
          • Aug 2004

He played great as a rookie QB... probably did better than anyone expected.

But it all depends on whether or not he can progress and step forward. If he maintains this 'level' of play throughout next year with no signs of improvement, -then it's the same old **** again... We'll have to find ourselves another QB.

Comment

• mchurchfie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kenny
            He played great as a rookie QB... probably did better than anyone expected.

But it all depends on whether or not he can progress and step forward. If he maintains this 'level' of play throughout next year with no signs of improvement, -then it's the same old **** again... We'll have to find ourselves another QB.
            I think that will be the difference between him and JP.
            My Band
            daveviterna.com

Comment

Working...
            X