X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Carr and Harrington

I know it’s early, but I think that both QB’s taken high in the draft will have great careers. It seems that every time 2 are taken together, one of them always turns out to be a bust. I think that changes this year. I love Carr. I love the way he puts both hands on the ball before he throws it. I think he’s going to be great in Houston. But he’ll need more time and he’ll need people to understand. Being on an expansion team, he’ll have his share of poor games. If he can keep his head together, he’ll be great. As for Harrington, many felt he was rated so high because of a single bowl game. It’s true that the game pushed slightly higher but this kid was great all along. He’s putting up nice numbers in pre-season and may start the season. These two guys both have what it takes to be great QB’s and they both have good heads on their shoulders.

I’m going to head into this season with a positive outlook on the two of them and try to enjoy watching them play.
    Resign our own guys!
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Harrington will be better
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

I like his attitude more. He's all football, Not that Carr isn't. But I like the way Carr is built. He kind of looks like Kelly; Harrington is kind of skinny.
      Last edited by Patrick76777; 08-23-2002, 09:58 AM.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Harrington has that QB swagger..like Kelly, Marino, Favre....those guys have it...so does Harrington. Not that Carr won't be a good QB...
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

We should pick up Mike McMahon. I said we should have drafted him last year...I still think we should. He's been a starter and he's a spark plug...pick him up
          cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Detroit's not planning on dropping him are they? I guess they can't keep him there forever.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsNYC
              Man of the People
              • Jul 2002

swagger?
              Thank you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

You forgot RJ. He had that QB stagger too.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

No, that was a limp
                  cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Carr won't be great until he stops throwing from his elbow. But at least he's throwing it with his elbow closer to shoulder level instead of his hip!

Harrington is the better of the two - for certain!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Blue_Bandxxx
                      • Aug 2002

McMahon would do

but I would like to pick up Nick Rolovich from the Broncos's. This guy has Buffalo Bills Blue Collar pedigree written all over him.

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

He's from Hawaii...Buffalo and Hawaii have nothing in common
                        cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                        X