PDA

View Full Version : I love the 2009 home schedule!

Ebenezer
01-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Buccaneers
Colts
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots
Saints
Texans
TBD AFC North opponent

that is a great schedule....how much you want to bet that the TB game will be played in Toronto just to keep the streak going that TB has never played in Buffalo?

MTBillsFan
01-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I saw somewhere that we'll also have Cleveland at home. 6-2 at home possibly 7-1

realdealryan
01-02-2008, 06:29 PM
In 2009 I can bring a bunch of my Colts fan friends to enjoy some REAL tailgating.

***although a girl in a Peyton Manning jersey was pooping in the middle of the road at the 2006 Bills @ Colts game, so some of them tailgate pretty hard...***

hammerbillsfan
01-02-2008, 07:49 PM
***although a girl in a Peyton Manning jersey was pooping in the middle of the road at the 2006 Bills @ Colts game, so some of them tailgate pretty hard...***

:whatthe:

SpillerThrills
01-02-2008, 08:00 PM
I saw somewhere that we'll also have Cleveland at home. 6-2 at home possibly 7-1

I thought I heard that too

Ebenezer
01-02-2008, 11:30 PM
we will have Cleveland at home only if they end up in the same place in their division as the Bills do in theirs.

Meathead
01-03-2008, 12:33 AM
***although a girl in a Peyton Manning jersey was pooping in the middle of the road at the 2006 Bills @ Colts game
was she hot

yordad
01-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Buccaneers
Colts
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots
Saints
Texans
TBD AFC North opponent

that is a great schedule....how much you want to bet that the TB game will be played in Toronto just to keep the streak going that TB has never played in Buffalo?I'll take that bet. Are we betting zonebucks?

Oaf
01-03-2008, 01:30 AM
I think our road schedule is even more attractive.

don137
01-03-2008, 06:12 AM
I love the 2009 Bills road schedule....AT Carolina....I can not wait for that game...

kscdogbillsfan1221
01-03-2008, 07:04 AM
well, what about 2008......

Ebenezer
01-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I love the 2009 Bills road schedule....AT Carolina....I can not wait for that game...
Carolina is pretty central...could be a road trip. Are tickets easy to get for those games?

don137
01-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Carolina is pretty central...could be a road trip. Are tickets easy to get for those games?
Season ticket holders usually have first dibs on tickets before they go on sale to the public (they can buy up to four additional tickets for up to three games). I have season tickets and have some friends that have season tickets so I should be able to get some. I spoke to Mikey about it at training camp. His sister lives here in Charlotte and he was thinking road trip as well.
There are a few Bills bars here too including one in the town Mikey's sister lives in.

Ebenezer
01-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Season ticket holders usually have first dibs on tickets before they go on sale to the public (they can buy up to four additional tickets for up to three games). I have season tickets and have some friends that have season tickets so I should be able to get some. I spoke to Mikey about it at training camp. His sister lives here in Charlotte and he was thinking road trip as well.
There are a few Bills bars here too.
If this were possible I think it would be a very popular event. Is this something we want to start thinking about now?

don137
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
If this were possible I think it would be a very popular event. Is this something we want to start thinking about now?

I'm game. I plan on getting as many tickets for that game since I am sure the people at one of the Bills bar will want tickets but zoners will get first dibs on the tickets. Probably don't need to plan now other then plan on having me get as many tickets I can get my hand on. I think I could easlily get 10 tickets but should potentially get more. If things worked out ideally I could land 20+ tickets. Tickets that are not season tickets that season ticket holders have first dibs go within a half-hour of eing sold to the general public. Between asking some to buy extra tickets to the Bils game as well as asking people to part with their season tickets for that game is how I will pursue it.
I also can help with logistics for everyone and talk to the guy who is head of the Bills backers club to see if he can talk to the owner of the Bills bar and see if we can reserve the back room of the restaurant the night before the game.

Ebenezer
01-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm game. I plan on getting as many tickets for that game since I am sure the people at one of the Bills bar will want tickets but zoners will get first dibs on the tickets. Probably don't need to plan now other then plan on having me get as many tickets I can get my hand on. I think I could easlily get 10 tickets but should potentially get more. If things worked out ideally I could land 20+ tickets. Tickets that are not season tickets that season ticket holders have first dibs go within a half-hour of eing sold to the general public. Between asking some to buy extra tickets to the Bils game as well as asking people to part with their season tickets for that game is how I will pursue it.
I also can help with logistics for everyone and talk to the guy who is head of the Bills backers club to see if he can talk to the owner of the Bills bar and see if we can reserve the back room of the restaurant the night before the game.
I think that is a huge offer on your part and I thank you. Let's keep this simmering on the back burner. :up:

don137
01-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I think that is a huge offer on your part and I thank you. Let's keep this simmering on the back burner. :up:
Sounds like a plan :up: