PDA

View Full Version : We Need A Clean Up On Aisle 9 Thanks To Coach Bellicheck

Brian H
04-03-2003, 03:50 PM
There are conflicting reports that NE Coach Bill Bellicheck heard who there playing first and had an "accident".He was quoted as saying "looks like were the first victim " .This comes to no surprise to me I mean whos gonna stop us? Not NE,not NY,not MIa whos out there who can???"

lordofgun
04-03-2003, 03:57 PM
:dizzy:

RedEyE
04-03-2003, 04:04 PM
:scratch:

Voltron
04-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Link? I can't see him being that negative. He is not that type of coach or guy. This is Bill we are talking about. His chip is a clone of his mentor's Chip The Big Tuna!

venis2k1
04-03-2003, 04:26 PM
NE is gonna have a pretty nasty D themselves, they brought in RC, and both their first round picks are gonna be D.

superbills
04-03-2003, 04:32 PM
LINK LINK LINK!!!!?????????????????????????????

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 05:23 PM
I absolutely love it.

I'm gonna go watch ESPN News to see if they have anything on it.

MissBuffalo
04-03-2003, 05:57 PM
:rofl: I really doubt he said "looks like we're the first victim." No professional coach would say that they're going to lose, especially BB and especially because of Bledsoe. You know he still wants to woop us......and any other team for that matter.

XNOUGHT
04-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Ok Belichick said.

"Looks like where the first victim"

Then there is the video shot of him laughing and high fiving Ty Law and pumping his fist WHILE saying that line.

;)

Seriously, Belichick has said stuff like this before. Then goes home and laughs for an hour. He has a very good sense of humor and can be pretty sarcastic, but he is not a people person.

venis2k1
04-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Drew is gonna pick the Pats D apart, The pats will need time to gel, they have a new S, a new LB, and i suspect that both their first draft picks will be Defense.

Brian H
04-03-2003, 07:22 PM
:lmao:

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
Drew is gonna pick the Pats D apart, The pats will need time to gel, they have a new S, a new LB, and i suspect that both their first draft picks will be Defense.

And the same thing could be said about our D - with all the new aquisitions - BUT, there's no way in hell our D could be any worse this year then it was last.

If BB was being sarcastic, he'll soon be regretting it.

I know the Pats secondary seems to have Moulds' number, but Travis Henry can wear down any team if given a healthy enough dose of him. I just hope to god TH has found a cure for Fumblitus.