• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Tired recruiting from the Bears

Lets recruit from the colts. If marv and wilson wanted to start fresh from the outside I think they should strongly consider Polians son, Chris Polian. Clearly he comes from a good pedigree and must have a competent idea of being a gm. Ralphy screwed up when he let Bill Polian walk. He needs to make it right. It's too late for Polian senior, but junior surely learned from one of the best in the biz. He'd be my first choice from the outside after narrowing down all the choices.

CHRIS POLIAN
    Vice President of Football Operations
    Chris Polian enters his third season as Vice President of Football Operations.
    Polian spent the 2004 season as Assistant General Manager/Football Operations
    and Pro Personnel. Polian served from 2001-03 as Assistant Director of Football
    Operations. He was the club’s Director of Pro Scouting from 1998-2000. Polian
    previously served from 1994-1997 with the Carolina Panthers (1994-96, Pro
    Scout; 1997, Pro Personnel Coordinator). He was an assistant in player personnel
    for the Sacramento Gold Miners in 1993. He earned a bachelor’s degree in
    communications from John Carroll University in 1993. Polian was born October
    7, 1971, in New York City. Polian is married to the former Debbie Deck of
    Mooresville, N.C. They reside with their children, Jack (5) and Caroline (3), in Indianapolis.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tired recruiting from the Bears

I'd be Ok with that...just get a good, quality guy...from outside this organization.

Comment

Working...
    X