PDA

View Full Version : Do you think other teams are afraid of us?

northernbillfan
04-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Simple question. The new sked is out, and coaches are saying things like "Looks like we are teh first victims" Belichek.

I think the rest of the league is looking at us a legitimate contenders, and they're scared!

Doc
04-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Did Belichick really say that? I thought it was a joke when I read it on another thread.

RedEyE
04-03-2003, 04:08 PM
"I ain't skerd!"

northernbillfan
04-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Who knows if he actually said that, but I have the feeling that teams are a skeerd.

Even WCoastFin thinks we will sweep the Dolphins.

Voltron
04-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Even WCoastFin thinks we will sweep the Dolphins.

REALLY!??

:eek:

Wow don’t let the other Fin fans hear that! He will get excommunicated! :laughter:

northernbillfan
04-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Yup, here is the quote from the shoutbox:

Originally posted by WCoastFin
WCoastFin: ricky in the snow....a buffalo sweep this time

casdhf
04-03-2003, 05:00 PM
we swept them last time

BillsNYC
04-03-2003, 05:07 PM
dolphins fans are...you should see them on the finheaven board...i've been posting there all day and THEY HATE billsnyc!!!!!

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Ahh, I love it.

Hey NBF - I'm sorry if I offended you with the Canadian outburst after reading about how some quebec residents and college students were treating some 11-13 year old kids from the states - I'm sure you could see how such crap could piss someone off from the same national origin as the kids who had to put up with that BS. People tend to not think clearly when they're pissed off - as I was at the time, again I'm sorry.

But if you're still mad - I'm gonna try like hell to get to go see the Bills home game against Miami this year - I don't back down from fights - I suffer from excessive pride. The ball's in your court.

Just trying to do the right thing.

XNOUGHT
04-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Belichick is one of the most sarcastic NFL coaches there is. He also builds up the other team before he faces them.

Example. He said after we won the SB
"If we played again next week, we would still be underdogs"
Result" Laughter

Example 2
"The Pittsburg Steelers are the class fo the AFC and have no weaknesses"
Result: 30-14 win.

Honestly there was truth to what he as saying. The Bills will be a dangerous team.

Brian H
04-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Ahh, I love it.

Hey NBF - I'm sorry if I offended you with the Canadian outburst after reading about how some quebec residents and college students were treating some 11-13 year old kids from the states - I'm sure you could see how such crap could piss someone off from the same national origin as the kids who had to put up with that BS. People tend to not think clearly when they're pissed off - as I was at the time, again I'm sorry.

But if you're still mad - I'm gonna try like hell to get to go see the Bills home game against Miami this year - I don't back down from fights - I suffer from excessive pride. The ball's in your court.

Just trying to do the right thing.

You wanna fight NBF?

shelby
04-03-2003, 07:33 PM
good lord, ublink....this is a fan forum, not "Fight Club"....get a hold of yourself, man!
:cynic:

northern is one of the cool Canadians.:up:

Brian H
04-03-2003, 07:34 PM
He will run you over with a freaking zamboni are you crazy????

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 08:04 PM
No, he's the one that said something like he'd knock some sense into me - I was quite po'd after reading Wys' thread on the 11 year old hockey kids being the target of canadian adult hatred.

I have every right to be pissed off after reading that post. And everyone who read that post - canadians included - should be pissed off that people could stoop so low.

The error in my ways was targeting all canadians with my insults, and I apologized. But that doesn't mean I'm not still pissed about it. I won't apologize again.

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by shelby
good lord, ublink....this is a fan forum, not "Fight Club"....get a hold of yourself, man!
:cynic:

northern is one of the cool Canadians.:up:

Why don't you try reading the whole post - I did the manly thing, and I drew more criticizm for it too. That's kinda backwards don't you think.

Brian H
04-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Arguing over in the internet is like winning the special olympics even if you win your still retar err nevermind........

ublinkwescore
04-03-2003, 08:15 PM
"if your win"

someone's got a lot of room to talk - and besides, I didn't argue with anyone.

I merely made a suggestion, and then pointed out the fact that I drew more criticizm for apologizing to NBF.