PDA

View Full Version : BC players to look at...

The King
01-03-2008, 07:54 AM
DeJuan Tribble: Dejaun is a guy who will fall a bit in the draft because of his size but he's a guy we should look at he's a hell of a DB and packs a pretty big hit for a guy who's only 5'9. Think Antwoine Winfield but with much better hands. I figure he should go in the 2nd round. He battled some injuries this year.

Jo-Lonn Dunbar: This guy has the leadership of guys like Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher he is high intesity player. Also battled some injuries this year which might hurt him a little bit. Another plus side on Dunbar he's from Syracuse.

Jamie Silva: I can honestly say I dont know what Silva's value will be in the draft this year. He is one hell of a safety, who is involved in almost every play. I dont know if there is a safety in the league that provides the speed and tackling power that Silva has. I have seen him struggle against the pass at times but I am not sure if that was him being out of position or the result of another player being out of position. He's another high motor guy though.

DraftBoy
01-03-2008, 08:23 AM
DeJuan Tribble: Dejaun is a guy who will fall a bit in the draft because of his size but he's a guy we should look at he's a hell of a DB and packs a pretty big hit for a guy who's only 5'9. Think Antwoine Winfield but with much better hands. I figure he should go in the 2nd round. He battled some injuries this year.

Jo-Lonn Dunbar: This guy has the leadership of guys like Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher he is high intesity player. Also battled some injuries this year which might hurt him a little bit. Another plus side on Dunbar he's from Syracuse.

Jamie Silva: I can honestly say I dont know what Silva's value will be in the draft this year. He is one hell of a safety, who is involved in almost every play. I dont know if there is a safety in the league that provides the speed and tackling power that Silva has. I have seen him struggle against the pass at times but I am not sure if that was him being out of position or the result of another player being out of position. He's another high motor guy though.

No mention of Ryan, or Cherilus?

The King
01-03-2008, 08:38 AM
No mention of Ryan, or Cherilus?

I only mentioned the guys who I think we should look at...

Ryan and Cherilus dont really fit a need right now.

I also didnt mention Calender who I think will be a solid 3rd Down back in the league.