X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Sportcenter

They make it sound like he is the reason the Bills won, when Lindell just nailed a 51 yarder right before and was on a mean kick streak - I am confident Lindell would have nailed it again.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Sportcenter

Yes he would've but they're in the playoffs now and we're discussing who to draft. Who's laughing now?

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

I don't think anyone's laughing... neither one of us had a legitimate shot of even sniffing the Super Bowl. Now that its all said and done, I'll take the higher draft pick.

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I think it's the point. The media likes to think Gibbs cost them that game when Lindell was going to nail the 51 yarder anyways.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bwbrenton
          I don't think anyone's laughing... neither one of us had a legitimate shot of even sniffing the Super Bowl. Now that its all said and done, I'll take the higher draft pick.
          And to that point, after 8 years I'd take a WC loss rather than another high draft pick.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
            And to that point, after 8 years I'd take a WC loss rather than another high draft pick.
            I'll take a Super Bowl contender, whether it means going through a WC loss or not. Whatever the best path to that goal is, I'll take it.

Comment

• Bling
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bwbrenton
              I'll take a Super Bowl contender, whether it means going through a WC loss or not. Whatever the best path to that goal is, I'll take it.
              That's really sad, bro.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Bling
                That's really sad, bro.
                I don't understand... is it sad to want to have a team that contends for a Super Bowl? Being competitive is great, but being a Champion should be everyone's goal.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

The only way to be a champion is to make the playoffs. The Steelers were a 6 seed a few years ago and won it all so it just proves that anything can happen in the playoffs. It's a new season starting this Saturday and anything in the world can happen in one game. But, once again the Bills are watching from their couches instead of playing.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                  X