PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
01-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Here is the final installment of "One Fan's View" for the 2007 season. He may give an article or two for the post season, but enjoy this last look at the Bills from one of your favorite writers.

The final Bills game of 2007 and the Winter Classic occurred within days of each other. And I now realize something about the state of being a Buffalo sports fan. I wish there was some classier way to say this, but, alas, there isn’t. Being a Buffalo Sports fan has been a perpetual state of blue balls.

There I said it. Let it sink in. Every time we’ve been given a game that has been billed as the Big Game, we have choked. Super Bowls, Stanley Cups, Conference finals, games that can potentially send us to the playoffs, games that are versus the Pats, games to weak teams, games to great teams. It’s all had the same result.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/01/03/one_fans_view_buffalo_fans_have_blue_balls.php)

hydro
01-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Another great article! He never ceases to make me chuckle throughout reading it.