PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells

mchurchfie
01-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Does this dude have a conspiracy against Buffalo or what? He broke our hearts in SB 25. Since then he has been on board with all three of our AFC East rivals in some capacity. I have no doubt he'll turn Miami around in no time just like he did the Jests and Patsies. This fatass is a real thorn in our side.:ill:

feelthepain
01-04-2008, 07:03 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar73_1.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=73)

mchurchfie
01-04-2008, 07:04 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar4870_3.gif

mchurchfie
01-04-2008, 07:05 AM
What's your avatar of, Chambers thanking the Lord after he found out he was traded out of Miami?

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-04-2008, 07:18 AM
I believe with Parcells it is a complete ego thing. He was probably given complete control of a crap team and he feels he can pretty much do what he wants to show everyone that he can take the worst team in the league and make it a winner.

Meathead
01-04-2008, 07:33 AM
what has the fat albacore done lately. nuttin. in fact he pretty much laid an egg in dallas

oh hes good enough to turn things around in fishville. but right now britney spears could do that

hes pretty much been living off a once in a lifetime lightning bolt of one flawless game against a far superior bills team in the sb and im not convinced hes gonna snap his fingers and stop the fish from reeking any time soon

sorry charlie

trapezeus
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
yeah, bill parcells is just doing this because he doesn't know anything else but football. and he left the giants as a two time superbowl winner, left the patriots as a superbowl loser, went to the jets as a playoff winner, left dallas just getting into the playoffs but never winning.

Seems like his curve is aimed downward. by the time he hits Buffalo he won't be able to get a team into the playoffs let alone be a winner.

plus $14MM for 4 years isn't a bad deal.

hydro
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
what has the fat albacore done lately. nuttin. in fact he pretty much laid an egg in dallas

oh hes good enough to turn things around in fishville. but right now britney spears could do that

hes pretty much been living off a once in a lifetime lightning bolt of one flawless game against a far superior bills team in the sb and im not convinced hes gonna snap his fingers and stop the fish from reeking any time soon

sorry charlie

Its all about the drafts my friend, and in that respect he has done pretty well. You must admit this team that is playing now was built by him.

HAMMER
01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Its all about the drafts my friend, and in that respect he has done pretty well. You must admit this team that is playing now was built by him.

Spot on assessment. Parcells is a pretty big jerk when dealing with the media so it is hard to get a feel for him. I think he is in the perfect position in Miami, he can give direction , help assess talent, and let someone with a better personality deal with the players and the media. I believe it was a good hire and think Miami will get back to playing good ball in a few years.

He deserves a lot of credit for where Dallas is right now.

feelthepain
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
Spot on assessment. Parcells is a pretty big jerk when dealing with the media so it is hard to get a feel for him. I think he is in the perfect position in Miami, he can give direction , help assess talent, and let someone with a better personality deal with the players and the media. I believe it was a good hire and think Miami will get back to playing good ball in a few years.

He deserves a lot of credit for where Dallas is right now.

I'm thinking sooner then a "few years".

venis2k1
01-04-2008, 06:40 PM
just look at the dallas trade we made durring the 04 draft

Dallas got:

Marcus Spears
Julius Jones

Buffalo got:

JP losman

finfan34
01-04-2008, 06:49 PM
What's your avatar of, Chambers thanking the Lord after he found out he was traded out of Miami?

i have to admit that was a pretty funny comment. on the other hand...i did the same thing when i realized we got a 2nd round pick for a #2 receiver.

The Jokeman
01-04-2008, 07:15 PM

Dallas got:

Marcus Spears
Julius Jones

Buffalo got:

JP losman
Dallas also got Sean Ryan, can't forget him.

!Papacrunk!
01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I really have no idea why teams don't scour message boards for their organizations...everyone always seems to know everything on a message board, lol

HHURRICANE
01-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Parcells is a great hire.

The Dolphins are still going to major league blow next year so I'm not worried in the short run.

Hopefully the Bills will still be progressing and be the thorn in Miami's side for a while.

feelthepain
01-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Parcells is a great hire.

The Dolphins are still going to major league blow next year so I'm not worried in the short run.

Hopefully the Bills will still be progressing and be the thorn in Miami's side for a while.

How are the Bills progressing? They haven't made the playoffs or even had a winning season in years. They were worse this year then they were last. I'm not sure where you see the progression.

Nighthawk
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
How are the Bills progressing? They haven't made the playoffs or even had a winning season in years. They were worse this year then they were last. I'm not sure where you see the progression.

Although I agree about the Bills not progressing...they still beat the Phins...TWICE! So, coming on here and talking smack really makes you sound stupid. Just some advice.

HHURRICANE
01-05-2008, 10:45 AM

We won 7 games with a rookie RB and rookie QB. We had 20 guys on IR and had one of the toughest schedules in the league, except for playing Miami twice.

We are 30 million under the cap, have 10 picks this year (4 in the top 75), and have alot of young talent. Yeah, I'd call that progressing.

You have Beck and a D that belongs in a nursing home. Good Luck.

feelthepain
01-05-2008, 12:04 PM
We won 7 games with a rookie RB and rookie QB. We had 20 guys on IR and had one of the toughest schedules in the league, except for playing Miami twice.

We are 30 million under the cap, have 10 picks this year (4 in the top 75), and have alot of young talent. Yeah, I'd call that progressing.

You have Beck and a D that belongs in a nursing home. Good Luck.

Your team is not improving, they have added upgrades, but to what? Your players on IR are mostly backups, which means your starters were healthy yet your "improving team" managed to remain at the very bottom of the league on both sides of the ball. You went out and spent all this money on an Oline and still couldn't manage better then 30th on Offense. Many teams start rookie QB's and succed. Of recent years, just to name a few, Big Ben,Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer. QB's being rookies is less important then the structure and schemes being used.

The Bill fans are funny, you try to sperate the Bills from Miami as if your team is better. Please, no one respects the Bills, but Bill fans. Who cares that they won 7 games, the object is to win the SB, not win more games then the 1-15 Dolphins. But rather then accepting the fact that the Bills are no better off then the Dolphins the Bill fans think 2 games under 500. is somehow an improvment.
Every year the experts rate Miami higher then the Bills and the last couple the Bills finished slighty better, but even so, Miami will still be ranked higher then the Bills next year because Miami is a more respected franchise and Bill Parcells will give Miami instant credability.

Face it the Bills suck, they just had less injuries to key positions then the Dolphins. Last year the Bills were 31 overall on offense 30th on Dfense, this year they rank the same.....where's the imporvement? You did upgrade the Oline...right? You did upgrade the RB...right? you did upgrade the QB...right? if your team made all these upgrades why are they worse then last year? I think as with every year Bill fans want there team to be better but there's never any proof to the fact and this year is no different.

feelthepain
01-05-2008, 10:15 PM
With a :lolpoint:1-15 record, and trying to talk smack on the board of the team that SWEPT you again :squish:
You are progressing toward a more laughable, fish representative, that I'm sure
is making your fellow fishtrolls proud!

Better then being stupid enough to think the Bills are in any way shape or form a good or even avg team. The Bills suck, yet their fans love to point fingers at other teams like they have anything to talk about and seem to think they're getting better,:lmao: only in Barfalo!!

venis2k1
01-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Many teams start rookie QB's and succed. Of recent years, just to name a few, Big Ben,Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer.

Peyton Manning went 3-13 his rookie year(i guess thats success to a fins fan)

And Carson Palmer didnt play a down his rookie year.

feelthepain
01-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Peyton Manning went 3-13 his rookie year(i guess thats success to a fins fan)

And Carson Palmer didnt play a down his rookie year.

Edwards played well enough to not be an excuse for the Bills to rank so poorly on Offense. My point is, Bill fans are allowed to make excuses while claiming they're improving all at the same time.

Spiderweb
01-07-2008, 12:42 PM

Dallas got:

Marcus Spears
Julius Jones

Buffalo got:

JP losman

Spears would have been welcome, but they could keep Jones.

mybills
01-08-2008, 06:04 AM
One of the articles said he wouldn't have much say in the draft. So what good is that?

Dr. Lecter
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Let's tone it down a bit and get back to talking about the rancid Tuna.

im4bflo
01-08-2008, 06:07 PM
the rancid Tuna is smelling like Jabba the Hut.
Pit stains on his pretty teal and orange shirt,
move over Tom Brady, there's another model in town.

Typ0
01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
The fins will have a winning season next year.

im4bflo
01-08-2008, 07:11 PM
The fins will have a winning season next year.

they can tie, but they can't get any worse.

hydro
01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
One of the articles said he wouldn't have much say in the draft. So what good is that?

I was not refering to his role on the Dolphins but the impact he had at Dallas.