PDA

View Full Version : Who truly believes in anything that this franchise says anymore?

Wys Guy
01-04-2008, 11:14 AM
When the organization makes a statement indicative that they understand the issues and will take corrective measures, who truly believes that they A, know what they're talking about, and B, have the capability intellectually within the organization to turn it around?

Dont drink the water
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I do not see what they can do about moronic fandom which is their worst problem.

Mahdi
01-04-2008, 01:04 PM
The Levy administration/coaching staff has been very straight forward with us so far.... they said they would fix the OL and they went out and spent 75 mil in one day... they said they were going to make this a character team and they got rid of our best offensive player to prove it....

I would take watever they say to the bank!

THATHURMANATOR
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I really don't know what to think anymore WYS. :ill:

bigbub2352
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
It is truly shocking how this organizations stays satisfied with mediocracy

justasportsfan
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
It is truly shocking how this organizations stays satisfied with mediocracy
I don't think they are satified. Ralphy just keeps making the wrong decisions. He needs to keep his diapers away from OBD. It stinks up the place.

SquishDaFish
01-04-2008, 01:47 PM
The Levy administration/coaching staff has been very straight forward with us so far.... they said they would fix the OL and they went out and spent 75 mil in one day... they said they were going to make this a character team and they got rid of our best offensive player to prove it....

I would take watever they say to the bank!

Awesome posting :clap:

Historian
01-04-2008, 03:31 PM
WHYS...you should submit a resume!

helmetguy
01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
WHYS...you should submit a resume!

Remember the Peter Principle.

Corollary:"Those can't do, teach or administrate become half-assed writers (critics)."

BTW...Happy New Year, 'Ology!

Ebenezer
01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Remember the Peter Principle.

Corollary" Those can't do. teach or administrate become half-assed writers (critics)."

BTW...Happy New Year, 'Ology!
<----teacher

Jeff1220
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't think they are satified. Ralphy just keeps making the wrong decisions. He needs to keep his diapers away from OBD. It stinks up the place.

I don't think I would've been able to state it quite as eloquently, Justa, but I completely agree. It's not like they're up there devising a plan on how to stay mediocre, they just haven't been able to make the team successful. Unlike the other doom and gloomers, though, I still have some hope that there is a possibility for the stars to align and this team to find some success this decade.

YardRat
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I voted B....Without an OC or a GM at this point, it's pretty obvious they don't have all the personnel in place to correct any issues they are aware of.